“Great Staff”

Ranked #53 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great Staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 May 2012

I stayed in Cristal Salam Hotel twice for 2 nights and each time I faced friendly, helpful and smiling staff.
The quality of rooms exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 12 May 2012
Thank you very much for your comments, which I was delighted to receive.
I was pleased to know that you have enjoyed your stay with us.
It is always very rewarding for my team and I to know that Cristal Salam Hotel have met your expectations.
Thank you once again for taking the time to write the review, I do hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back to Cristal Hotel sometime in the near future.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (97)
  • Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 May 2012

Thank you to all the staff who wear smile and accomodate me from the entrance up going to reception but I hope there will be additional staff to assist visitor up to the room. In fairness to the hotel. It is clean and tidy. I will still surely be back here.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled solo
Thank you for your good comments and your kind review. We are happy to know that we were able to meet your expectations and it feels great to read you had a wonderful stay with us.
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

new jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 April 2012

We also booked airport picked up with them, our flight was delayed and arrived late at night however the driver patiently waited.
The hotel was clean and confortable, service very friendly and helpful.
We also have a late check out without extra charge.

• Stayed December 2011, travelled with family
Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your stay at Cristal Salam Hotel. We are grateful that we were able to provide you a wonderful and satisfying experience.

Through this appreciation that we commit to strive more in maintaining the best of service to all our guests.

If there is any further way that we can assist you, please let us know. Looking forward to welcoming you again at Cristal Salam Hotel.

ABU DHABI
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 April 2012

I would like to grab this opportunity to thank CRISTAL SALAM HOTEL for the GREAT experienced and wonderful weekend to stay with them. During my stay, i feel the attentive, warmth and friendly staff. I've been noticed as well while on my way to my hotel room, i sense the hallway is like with aroma to me (it has a very good smell) .The room was so cool and relaxing atmosphere. Im completely rested.

Two thumbs up for you Cristal Salam Hotel.. ..Continue your First class service...

More Power !

Room Tip: Dear friend travellers, you will be in good hands in Cristal Salam Hotel.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 6 May 2012
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you very much for your kind review and glad that you had enjoyed your stay with us. I have conveyed your kind words to our staff and very much touched by your thoughtful gesture. Your feedback encourages us to continue to provide outstanding service.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance, please do let us know and we are all looking forward to meet you on your next visit at the Cristal Salam Hotel.

Dubai
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2012

The first thing that strikes you about this hotel is the warmth of the hotel staff. The front office executive accompanied me to the room and explained the features and put the expectations in perspective. The rooms are well appointed and quite clean. I had a small accident at the revolving door of the hotel entrance. One of the staff members in the hotel offered me a seat and quickly got some ice and make me feel very comfortable. It was quite nice to see people caring when you are injured. It was overall a good experience. The billing was fast and efficient.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Kamal F, General Manager at Ramada Abu Dhabi Downtown, responded to this review, 28 April 2012
Once again thank you and we look forward to welcome you back.

Warsaw, Warszawa, Poland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 April 2012

I stayed in Cristal Salam Hotel twice for 2x3 nights and each time I faced friendly, helpful and smiling staff. The quality of rooms exceeded my expectations. Great beds, superb bathrooms and high quality that you can experience with all these hotel's details. For a person like me who pays attention for those small nice things this was quite important. Perfect size of hotel, its location, accessibility, high quality service provoke me to avoid any other hotel for my next trip to Abu-Dhabi. And there is something else that I loved... great fresh fragrance they use. Just great !

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
It is always a pleasure to read such fantastic reviews from our guests. I am most pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our hotel. Our outstanding staff enjoying making our guests feels welcome.
Thank you for choosing to stay with Cristal Salam Hotel and we are all looking forward seeing you again on your next stay with us.

If there is anyways that we can be of further assistance on your next visit, please do let us know.

Charlotte, North Carolina
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 April 2012

We went to Abu Dhabi and selected this hotel for this part of our trip to the UAE. It was difficult to find without a GPS - they ran out from the car rental company but supplied us with a limited map. Once we found the hotel, we were pleased. They offered a very nice atmosphere, attentive, pleasant staff, and a clean, well-appointed room. The located was within walking distance of the Abu Dhabi Mall, and only about a block away from a grocer. We enjoyed walking around the city and taking in the sites. Each day we returned to the hotel, we were greeted by the staff and asked if there is anything else they could do to make our stay more enjoyable. We did not take advantage of their restaurant as we wanted to take in the taste of the city. We can only imagine it would have been a pleasant dining experience given all the attention from other aspects of the hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled as a couple