US$126
US$113
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$169
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$355
US$305
2,880 results
All reviewsbutler servicesaadiyat islandolea restaurantmanhattan loungeadult poolocean suitekids clubsea viewasian restaurantfamily poolhalf boardmain poolhuge bathroomlife guardsrain showermain restaurantsun loungers
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed to nights with family in an outstanding ocean suite! Room was great well equipped, 55&5th steakhouse was absolutely a blast..... Yet as a platinum guest a few improvements could be made on the service side and customer experience:
- check i : only 3 desks....waited 20 mn?!
- butler: absolutely useless and completely inneficient!!!!! They just re directed each of my request like a phone operator......
- no hot milk for my 4 year old daughted was charged close to 20 US for milk!!!! Shamefull!!!
- Security at the pool, kept whistling for any reason.... Difficult to relax!!!!!

Hope they will improve as the hotel and beach are superb.....one reason perhaps.....never saw any manager walking by.....

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank Toufik-lyon
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 April 2013

Dear Toufik,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While I am delighted to read that our well-appointed rooms and our signature dining venue delivered a bespoke experience, I am truly disappointed to read that not all aspects of your stay with us met with your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the concerned departments in an endeavor to better serve you the next time you visit.

I look forward to your return.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

we had 8 days in this wonderful property. what can we say?
the location is perfect, the product top quality, the service perfect.
butler useful, atlhetic club geougeos, beach superb, sandcastle the top, Sontaya restaurant...best food with personalized service, bars professianist, rooms huge and perfect.
the staf always ready, prompt, present, professional, taking care genuosly of any needs. always saying and doing "something else might I assist you with ?".
specail mention to Cristine , Jose at the Sontaya restaurant, where exists the rising star Gao ,

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating us as ‘just perfect’ - it is certainly a moment of pride for my team and myself to receive feedback such as yours.

I will be delighted to share your kind words with my team, and we look forward to welcoming you for another indelible stay.

Reviewed 26 April 2013

Really nice hotel - best hotel bathroom I've ever had (lovely toiletries), good asian restaurant for lunch. Beach service not good at all - staff have to walk a long way to get everything - better with some sort of system that sends the order from the beach to the bar so it's waiting when the staff pick the order up. Adults only pool very nice but some thoughtless parents had allowed their children in their - hotel needs to enforce this. Breakfast good but too many children making too much noise ( it was weekend after Easter though). Would be nice if they had adults only section of the large restaurant so we could be saved from these brats! ( I do have 3 of my own and would not let them behave as some parents do ) Many american/european families and like us suspect expats - on a good point we were saved from the "harsh, rude and unfriendly" nationality that seem to love 5* hotels!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending Easter with us, a holiday season for families looking to getaway. Our rooms are often well received by our guest, especially our spacious bathrooms with the double vanity.

We appreciate your comments and catering to children in a more personalized manner, we have a dedicated facility called Sandcastle Club for children ages 1 to 12 years.
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed 23 April 2013 via mobile

We stayed as part of a holiday with my sister who lives in Abu Dhabi so it was a mini break for them.
The hotel is beautiful and an excellent location with the beach. The adult pool is really lovely it's set out like oasis channels so its got lots of areas to sit/ bob around , it's a bit more of a plunge pool. But there are other pools for keen swimmers.
The service by the pool was excellent, bit generally the service was very mixed . We waited nearly 45 mins to check in then were another 35 mins for our bags to the room, and when our key card stopped working my husband it took about 40 mins to get another key.
The food in the various restaurants was very good but expensive. The Thai was very good.
The spa was excellent one of the best massages I've had.

• Stayed: April 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. I am delighted we delivered a true resort experience and you were able to enjoy our unique location on the pristine sands of Saadiyat. My sincere apologies for the delays experienced during check in, however this has been addressed and is being diligently working on.

Thank you again for choosing us for your mini-break and look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 23 April 2013

We have just spent ten nights at the St Regis and I have to say it was dissapointing, we have had several holidays in UAE and this has to be the the poorest.
We have travelled all over the world and were most dissapointed when checking in late evening that we were not offered a drink or cold towel,
The hotel is more for families, our second afternoon after returning to the room we had screaming kids running wild for two hours, not what you want on holiday, the hotel needs to look at putting families on one side and couples on the other,( it works well in the Emirates Palace),
There is a lack of sun lounges and umbrella's around the adults pool, one day only one half the guests were given cold towels,put have to say the staff were very good.
The Restaurants were very good especially the Sontaya,and the 55&5 steak house but have to say the steak house was very expensive.The Manhatan Lounge staff were excellent, I orded a Brandy Alexander thinking i would get a cocktail, not a liqueur coffee,but the bar man quickly put things right, and i very much enjoyed my cocktail,
I tried to post two postcards and was told i would be charged an extra ten per cent if charged to my room, or I could pay cash, I did not bother on principal,
A little tip keep a check on your bill, as when we were checking out we had not been given our discount for eating at the other restaurants, we were half board, discount is 300uae per couple..
Finally just to say we will not be returning to this hotel.
Just to say we will not be returning to this hotel

Room Tip: We were on the seventh floor and overlooked the back road from the hotel, the bathroom was lovely, but the furniture in the bedroom was a miss match, eg bedside tables and lamps did not match,and no comfy chairs only a chaise longue and chair at a desk.
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Blagdon1

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback. I am very sorry to read that not all aspects of your experience with us met your expectations however, I would like to thank you for consistently recognizing our staff and our food and beverage venues. As we strive to provide our guests with the best service, your comments have been shared with the relevant teams. I am confident your next stay with us will be seamless in every aspect.

I look forward to your return.