“BEAUTIFUL IN GREAT LOCATION”

The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
Ranked #26 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
NSW
“BEAUTIFUL IN GREAT LOCATION”
Reviewed 8 May 2013

Although we didn't actually stay here we did get to look at some of the rooms and had a great lunch here. The food was great and the resort is on a beautiful beachfront with a huge pool. Everywhere is spotlessly clean and tidy. Very impressive.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, responded to this review, 16 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for kind words. I am pleased you were impressed by our resort setting and enjoyed your dining experience.

We eagerly look forward to welcoming you back, and next time to stay with us and fully experience our bespoke St. Regis service, including our signature butler service.

Hotel Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (562)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Indonesian first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 7 May 2013

Truly a great property. Stunning views, great staff, great food. Good for short breaks if you live in the UAE. Great if you are visiting and dont want the usual city hotel option. Definitely recommended.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your positive feedback. I am delighted to read that we delivered to you the perfect short escape with our Mediterranean–inspired setting. I appreciate your kind words of recognition and look forward to welcoming you back for another flawless experience.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 4 May 2013

The stay which I had at St Regis was most welcoming and the service was ok however I only did stay a night. The front office team aren't the best when welcoming couples who look young however I was ready to spend money. Any way i'm sure in time that they will get better but service isn't at it best! The food is good, the rooms are amazing and saadiyat is amazing! Would I go again most defo!!!

Room Tip: get sea view!!!
  • Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for posting your feedback. Whilst I am disappointed to read your comments on our front office team, glad that you had a nice stay with us.
We look forward to welcoming you again, with the confidence of all aspects being flawless.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 3 May 2013

I never even got to the hotel.
Tried to call to make a booking. Twice with no response.
Third time, eventually got an answer. I asked to speak to the Duty Manager and ended feeling that I was being interrogated by the telephonist.
Wow...
I travel a great deal and have stayed in many of the hotels in UAE. Never have I ever seen such poor customer service.
No plans to stay there anytime soon if this is reflective of the service

Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
5 Thank kmasry
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, responded to this review, 6 May 2013
Dear Guest,

I am very sorry to read your comments on your first impressions of the resort. Here’s hoping you will give us the opportunity to rectify the situation and we eagerly look forward to welcoming you for a relaxing stay with us.

Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

Stayed to nights with family in an outstanding ocean suite! Room was great well equipped, 55&5th steakhouse was absolutely a blast..... Yet as a platinum guest a few improvements could be made on the service side and customer experience:
- check i : only 3 desks....waited 20 mn?!
- butler: absolutely useless and completely inneficient!!!!! They just re directed each of my request like a phone operator......
- no hot milk for my 4 year old daughted was charged close to 20 US for milk!!!! Shamefull!!!
- Security at the pool, kept whistling for any reason.... Difficult to relax!!!!!

Hope they will improve as the hotel and beach are superb.....one reason perhaps.....never saw any manager walking by.....

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Toufik-lyon
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, responded to this review, 29 April 2013
Dear Toufik,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. While I am delighted to read that our well-appointed rooms and our signature dining venue delivered a bespoke experience, I am truly disappointed to read that not all aspects of your stay with us met with your expectations. I have shared your feedback with the concerned departments in an endeavor to better serve you the next time you visit.

I look forward to your return.

london
Reviewed 26 April 2013

we had 8 days in this wonderful property. what can we say?
the location is perfect, the product top quality, the service perfect.
butler useful, atlhetic club geougeos, beach superb, sandcastle the top, Sontaya restaurant...best food with personalized service, bars professianist, rooms huge and perfect.
the staf always ready, prompt, present, professional, taking care genuosly of any needs. always saying and doing "something else might I assist you with ?".
specail mention to Cristine , Jose at the Sontaya restaurant, where exists the rising star Gao ,

• Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Stregis_Management, Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, responded to this review, 28 April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for rating us as ‘just perfect’ - it is certainly a moment of pride for my team and myself to receive feedback such as yours.

I will be delighted to share your kind words with my team, and we look forward to welcoming you for another indelible stay.

Dubai
Reviewed 26 April 2013

Really nice hotel - best hotel bathroom I've ever had (lovely toiletries), good asian restaurant for lunch. Beach service not good at all - staff have to walk a long way to get everything - better with some sort of system that sends the order from the beach to the bar so it's waiting when the staff pick the order up. Adults only pool very nice but some thoughtless parents had allowed their children in their - hotel needs to enforce this. Breakfast good but too many children making too much noise ( it was weekend after Easter though). Would be nice if they had adults only section of the large restaurant so we could be saved from these brats! ( I do have 3 of my own and would not let them behave as some parents do ) Many american/european families and like us suspect expats - on a good point we were saved from the "harsh, rude and unfriendly" nationality that seem to love 5* hotels!

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Guest,

Thank you for spending Easter with us, a holiday season for families looking to getaway. Our rooms are often well received by our guest, especially our spacious bathrooms with the double vanity.

We appreciate your comments and catering to children in a more personalized manner, we have a dedicated facility called Sandcastle Club for children ages 1 to 12 years.
Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback and we look forward to your return.