The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
2,714 results
All reviewsbutler servicesaadiyat islandolea restaurantmanhattan loungeadult poolocean suitekids clubsea viewasian restaurantfamily poolbeautiful resorthalf boardmain poollife guardshuge bathroommain restaurantrain shower
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 9 April 2014

I have stayed for 2 nights is this beautiful resort, I was traveling alone and a little bit concerned about being alone in such a big resort. Actually I have never felt alone. All the staff members are more than friendly, they deliver personalized service and really genuine care about the guests. From front office to housekeeping, pool and beach to restaurants and not to skip the excellent butler service. Which is nowadays so rare to find. Partially I was visiting for business partially for leisure, this resort hotel offers everything. What ever purpose of your visit, you will find it here. The rooms are a breathtaking and than I am not even speaking about the location, view and beach. I will definitely be back in future for business and I will also take my family because I want them to experience this with me!! The property is is located at the peaceful island, but nevertheless the city centre, city attractions are never more than 15 mins away.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
1  Thank Jamesmichael911
Stregis_Management, General Manager at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2014

Dear Jamesmichael911,

Thank you for your kind review and for your kind words of appreciation. It makes us proud to read that the team took care of you whilst staying at the best address and you enjoyed our Mediterranean-inspired resort and its facilities to the fullest.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another indelible moment.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I travel a lot, and seldom does a hotel take my breath away - but this one does, from the moment I arrived at the grand entrance to my last night's dinner at the fabulous Sontaya restaurant. The hotel is new but built in a grand old style. It's almost as if someone started the design process with "well, we're going to be hosting lots of sheiks and royalty and such, and everything needs to feel like that." the public spaces are grand and soaring, with acres of gleamingly polished, inlaid marble floors, and absolutely perfect fit and finish to everything. A discreet army of impeccably uniformed employees are stationed throughout the hotel, just waiting for an opportunity to help or simply smile and make you feel welcome. The sleeping rooms are among the largest and most well appointed I've ever stayed in, and the luxurious bathroom itself is bigger than some rooms I've stayed in! The bath is something, with a giant soaking tub that is easily comfy for two next to a full length window gazing out upon the gardens, shore and sea; bidet and two sinks of course; and my favorite spot in the entire hotel, a giant walk-in rainfall shower that could easily accommodate 6 people, but is cavernous for one and, I imagine, just perfect for two. Hard to beat a room service breakfast on your terrace overlooking the sea, the sound of songbirds filling the air. And, while I was here, it was nesting season for the Hawksbill turtle and all the lights in the gardens and grounds were turned down very low so as not to confuse the turtle, making a night time stroll to the Sontaya or Turquoiz restaurants an almost mystical Arabian Nights kind of experience.

The restaurants are all first class, and especially the Thai-themed Sontaya with its floating islands of dining rooms and exotic menu is a place to remember. The hotel bar, Manhattan, exudes a stuffy old gentleman's club kind of feel, but it is hard to find fault with a place that serves up 40 year old port alongside a dozen varieties of Cuban cigars; too, it is the kind of "whatever it takes to satisfy our customers" place that will magically find you a plate of amazing Blue Cheese and crackers at 1 a.m. just because someone in your party thought that would be nice.

Absolutely stunning and cannot recommend it highly enough. You will not be disappointed.

Room Tip: You definitely want to request the ocean view rooms.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Holokauahi

Dear Holokauahi,

Thank you for your wonderful review and it is a moment of pride to read about your experience at The St. Regis Saadiyat Island Resort. Your feedback about our well-appointed rooms and about our venues are truly appreciated and will be shared with the team.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another bespoke and flawless experience very soon.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

I stayed at the St Regis during a conference, which was hosted there and was impressed by the quality of the rooms and hotel in general.
I had a standard room, but the bathroom / wet room was very spacious with dual sinks and bath with a window view (and a remotely controlled blind for privacy). Bed was huge and very comfortable. The room was well equipped with useful items such as an ironing board and iron as well as extras such as an emergency toothbrush etc. Wireless internet in the room worked well too.
I eat at the buffet breakfast each day and was impressed by the selection of hot and cold foods available to suit all tastes. The hotel staff were very helpful and gave a great level of service.
As I was on business, I did not have an opportunity to enjoy the various pools and beach facilities, but I had an excellent sea view from my private balcony.

Room Tip: Not all rooms will enjoy a sea view. If this is important, you would probably need to ask in advance to arrange this.
  • Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Phil H

Dear Phil,

Thank you for your positive review and we are pleased to read that you enjoyed our facilities and our well-appointed rooms.

We look forward to welcoming you again, maybe for another occasion and for another opportunity to deliver memorable and flawless stay.

Reviewed 7 April 2014

Last day of a week at the St Regis, a wonderful hotel.. perfect with Children.. sandcastle club is a must and very well managed. The food excellent and the rooms are lovely. We had a room overlooking the back, a shame but not a disappointment of the holiday although I recommend a sea view. Resturants are great and very child friendly - all have a child menu.

Pool brilliant, sea wonderful, staff excellent - no compliants.

If you find the hotel a bit remote there is the Monte Carlo beach club, or the Park Hyatt for lunch/dinner close by..

Room Tip: sea view.. if you can
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family

Dear sj a,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and it is a delight that you enjoyed our facilities, including Sandcastle Club and our food and beverage venues.

We look forward to welcoming you again for another bespoke and memorable stay very soon.

Reviewed 6 April 2014

Celebrating my wedding anniversary in St. Regis Saadiyat is an experience we'll never forget.
Me and my wife n kid were surrounded by enormous hospitality: Szilvia in front desk, Butler Manager Ivan are names that engraved care and hospitality in this experience. I would never think of a better place to relax and enjoy more than St. Regis Saadiyat. we are very hungry, thirsty and passionate about planning our next visit to this resort, i could say its the Abu Dhabi's paradise.

Room Tip: I loved my room in 6th floor, overlooking the green landscape, pool and beach in a panoramic paradise looking view.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Hany,

Thank you for choosing the best address for your special occasion and for taking the time to recognize Szilvia and Ivan's effort. It is indeed a moment of pride to read that you could relax and unwind in our resort and look forward for another opportunity to deliver indelible moments.