Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #43 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had one night here on a stop over between flights. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and it was nice to have a dip in the pool after our long flight. All in all perfect for what we needed. Would recommend.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank traveller67Chorley
There are newer reviews for Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel

Reviewed 6 August 2013

Unfortunately we were informed that the new airport hotel would not be opening until October and although we were disappointed.We have been more than happy with the helpful response. We are now staying at the above location and the hotel team have arranged chauffeured pick up and return to the airport free of charge, Very impressed by the management team and we haven't even stayed yet. See you in September.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I really enjoyed my time during my stay here at Premier Inn, Friendly Staff specially at the reception, nice and clean room , good room servie, nice outside view, overall its an awesome budget hotel that,s why my preference is now stay here at Premier Inn during my visit to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 12 July 2013

I have enjoyed my time while staying in Premier Inn, Abu Dhabi Capital Center, food was amazing, the service was excellent and the reception was astonishing, I had a very big help from all employees and staff, everything was carried out with everyone smiling at our faces, and they've really given the feeling of appreciating us "the customers" like Mr. Mohammad Harbi, he helped me in every possible way and made my stay worthwhile... Gladly, I made the right choice of coming to Premier Inn for the second time, and I plan on coming here every time I have a business trip to Abu Dhabi.

Room Tip: Rooms that are viewing Abu Dhabi's Capital Gate.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 June 2013

it was very good experience for us in this hotel every thing was good as we like starting from the receptionist to all who were involved to make our leave in the hotel in good condition hopefully to be the same in the future because if I will come again I will difenettely come to this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013
1  Thank qaise
Reviewed 23 June 2013

For what we paid, this hotel was top notch. The rooms are clean and comfortable, staff is friendly, there is a coffee shop in the lobby, and the pool is nice on the hot desert days. The downsides are the location and the lack of restaurants nearby. You are somewhat trapped either eating at the hotel restaurant (which is pricey) or taking a cab into the downtown area. If you are visiting the Zayed Mosque it's actually quite conveniently located. For our stay we had no problem taking a cab into downtown for the day (we were only there for one full day.) Since most of Abu Dhabi seems to be built for cars, I doubt being in the downtown area would make it possible to walk to any restaurants or shops, but would make the cabs less expensive. Still, we enjoyed our stay and would stay here again.

Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 13 June 2013

Booked by Agoda and paid 60~62 USD/ night, stayed 2 nights Tried to find the place after taking off at Abu dhabi bus terminal (because we came from Sharjah), but it was not easy to find. Took another bus near to this hotel (Pepsi manufacturing factory), but finally we needed to take a taxi.
Everything was fine except location. They also have very very small gym, very small swimming pool, wifi was ok even in the room. Room was exceptionally clean, very nice!

pros: very clean, shuttle bus to main points,
cons: very bad location (we paid more money for taxi, and without taxi this place is unreachable, near the hotel there is nothing even one supermarket)

if you drive, this hotel is the best choice, if you don't drive, I recommend another hotel near the main points of Abu dhabi. But overall this place is much worth than what I paid.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple