“Great value in excellent location”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #43 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Chesapeake, Virginia
“Great value in excellent location”
Reviewed 7 September 2013

This is a clean, well-run hotel in the Embassy section of Abu Dhabi. If you want a standard room at a great price, this is the place to stay. The staff is especially helpful. I arrived without a reservation and had to take a smoking room. It had no tobacco odor and was better than another hotel's non-smoking room.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 7 September 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in this hotel. As soon as you walk in the door you feel like you've known the staff already for years, and they are genuine people not fakers to get your business. I didn't have any issues at all and they have shuttle buses throughout the day to take you to various locations of fun and shopping,they even have a bus to Carrefour,what more could you ask for? I loved the view of Abu Dhabi from my window and couldn't stay away from it. I can't wait to go back again and this is my hotel now because if it isn't broke,don't fix it. I am recommending this hotel to all of my friends. I would like to thank the staff again for such a warm welcome and stay,thank you.

Room Tip: choose rome that has sea window ;)
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled on business
Muscat, Oman
Reviewed 4 September 2013 via mobile

I stayed at the Premier Inn Abu Dhabi for two nights at the end of August 2013. The price was amazing at just OMR 20 per night.

All of the usual Premier Inn features were there, along with a Starbucks and the hotel's own restaurant.

Underground parking was free, as was 24/7 Internet.

Well done Premier Inn Abu Dhabi..... I'll be staying with you again on my next visit

• Stayed August 2013
Cairo, Egypt
Reviewed 28 August 2013

• Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank musa-moosa
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed 19 August 2013

We had one night here on a stop over between flights. It was clean and comfortable. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful and it was nice to have a dip in the pool after our long flight. All in all perfect for what we needed. Would recommend.

Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank traveller67Chorley
Hobart, Australia
Reviewed 6 August 2013

Unfortunately we were informed that the new airport hotel would not be opening until October and although we were disappointed.We have been more than happy with the helpful response. We are now staying at the above location and the hotel team have arranged chauffeured pick up and return to the airport free of charge, Very impressed by the management team and we haven't even stayed yet. See you in September.

Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
Ras Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I really enjoyed my time during my stay here at Premier Inn, Friendly Staff specially at the reception, nice and clean room , good room servie, nice outside view, overall its an awesome budget hotel that,s why my preference is now stay here at Premier Inn during my visit to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel