“Great hotel for business”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #43 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
London, United Kingdom
“Great hotel for business”
Reviewed 28 November 2013

Stayed at the Premier Inn for a week, attending a conference and exhibition at the ADNEC next door. Great hotel, with a good bar and restaurant. The rooms are a bit on the basic side, however much better than the ususal Premier Inn found in the UK. Staff were polite and helpful. Malyn from the house keeping staff looked after my room and did a great job. A great asset to the hotel. My only gripe, is that the internet connection was a bit sproadic and slow. However it was free. After spending three times as much staying at the Hyat Capital Gate last year, I would definiately recommend the Premier Inn every time. Free car parking was a great added bonus.

Room Tip: Choose a high floor
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
Reviewed 21 November 2013

We stayed for one night in this hotel to catch our early morning flight the next day. The staff is really friendly and helpfull. We also enjoyed the food in the restaurant (fresh!). The room is basic but has everything you need. The bed is good and the shower has good waterpressure (not so common in Asia where we came from). Overall a good value for money hotel!

The only downpoint was the view from our window which was directly at a large building that was blocking our view and sun. But I guess that can be completely different in another room. We didn't bother to changethe room. It's quite far from the centre but really near the airport so if you stay longer in Abu Dhabi I suggest you take a hotel closer to the centre.

Please be carefull with the taxidrivers downstairs who are taking you to the airport. The girl from the reception told us the price would be 50 AED (without meter). This was reasonable since we paid around 45 AED by meter when we came. Only, the taxi driver told us it would be 75 AED when we asked during the ride (we forgot to ask upfront). This is the normal price all the way to the centre. He pretended not to understand us when we told him it should be 50 AED like the reception told us. At the airport we pretended we had to go to the ATM since we didn't have enough money. My boyfriend said the ATM didn't work and we only had put 50 AED aside. The driver immediately agreed and took of quickly......

Room Tip: Try to get a room without a building blocking the view and sun.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled as a couple
Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 17 November 2013 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for about five days. All of the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The presence of a costa coffee shop in the lobby ended my evenings nicely. I must say the rooms and the hotel are immaculate but you'd expect that from a new building anyway. A young Filipino lady called Malyn turned my room over every day and cleaned, she left no stone unturned, I thought she was a shining example of how the staff take pride in their work and make sure that people here have a pleasant stay. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here and hope to stay here again soon.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Torquay, United Kingdom
Reviewed 11 November 2013

My husband & I booked to stay at the new Premier Inn on the airport but unfortunately it was not finished in time but we were offered free transfers from airport to this Premier Inn & also on to our next destination at the same rate as we booked the inn on the airport. We were very pleased when our driver was there to greet us at the airport as our flight touched down.As always Premier Inn provide their usual consistently high standard at extremely afford prices. We love staying in Premier Inns always a good quiet nights sleep.Thank you Premier Inn!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Cairo-egypt
Reviewed 11 November 2013

i really found the place wounderful,, its very quite,, nice view,, the food was good also,, the arrangement was so good,, also, the room was so nice , the room was clean,, also, the public transportation was easy from and to the town .. i will go again to this hotel next time

Reviewed 25 October 2013

I spent many times some days in this hotel when I'm in Abu Dhabi for job, for me is a good place even if it's far from the chaotic corniche, there is a restaurant inside with a quite good menu a la carte, or a good buffet. Also the bar inside offers customers a good choice of beers, and a place to relax when you finish your job. Wi-fi is present in all the hotel and also in the room. The rooms are quiet and well-appointed, and offers you also coffe and tea. Really clean, and the staff is always kind and gentle, also if you need to upset your room late, the housemaid are always ready to do it, as the one on my floor, Marlyn.
So if you nedd a hotel in Abu Dhabi I advice this one, especially if work in the exibition centre, or in Yas Island, and won't stay there, this one is nearest the centre of the city.

Ajman
Reviewed 22 October 2013

I had to stay for long periods in Abu Dhabi for work, and I have stayed in most of the capitals 5 stars hotels, but I never felt at home as i felt in premier inn Abu Dhabi capital center, the hotel location, layout, facilities was all more than perfect, that being saied I would like to stress that what kept me comming back is the helpful and welcoming staff, and if there is one name that stands out is Mr. Majid the reception manager, he has been more than helpful and attentative to all my requests and inquiries, trying his best always to manage all my bookings in the best way possible.
thank you all in premier inn capital center, i hope you all the best in the future, and i know this will become one of the well renouned establishments in the capital.

Room Tip: rooms facing the hotel front have a better sea view
1 Thank Siddiq A