“Great hotel near ADNEC but be aware smoking is allowed in areas.”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #44 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 8 February 2014

If you are attending ADNEC in Abu Dhabi, this hotel is across the road and is great value for the quality. The staff really do go out of their way to all be friendly and helpful with a genuine smile. There is a nice modest cost and quality restaurant with a Costa adjacent to it (yay, a great Flat White coffee maker). Rooms are clean and very quiet. One small warning and two big gripes. The shower is a high step into bathtub and so I can see anyone with a frail hip is not safe. Secondly, the free internet speed is inadequate. So much so it will stop me attending this lovely hotel again unless they upgrade the speed and reliability of it. And the BIG problem with this hotel and so many other places in the Emirates is smoking is allowed in sections of restaurants. This is not acceptable and so I plead to the hotel and restaurant owners, please ban smoking. I will not come to your areas again if there is smoking. I do not want to breath such poison. Whenever it has been banned, MORE people come to eat so please for your business and our health's sake, ban smoking on your premises please.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
Majid R, Front Office Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2014

Dear Wayne S,

Thank you so much for your great review.

On behalf on entire Premier Inn Team we are delighted to learn that overall your stay was enjoyable as nothing gives us more joy and satisfaction then patron such as yourselves help us keep getting better and better with your encouraging reviews.

Pertaining to your concerns with regards to bathtub rest be assured they have been specifically treated for anti-slip ensuring our guest safety at all times.With internet speed and connectivity more added measure are soon being implemented for each users session to be enjoyable as ever with out any hassle or lagging

And as for the smoking area , we are pleased to inform you that the restaurant and bar has now become completely smoke free effective from 20th Febuary 2014.

With that i am sure you and as with others will now enjoy complete smoke free enviorment when next visiting our outlets.

Again Thank you for your valuable feedback and hope to see you soon.

In case of anything else, you feel you have missed out to point us, please do write on below email.

Majid.rasheeduddin@mena.premierinn.com

Look forward to welcome you soon again.

Kind Regards

Majid Rasheeduddin
Front Office Manager

Reviewed 31 January 2014

This is one hotel I've stayed in the past several years which is priced remarkably well, yet loses nothing in service and comfort. I stayed a week, and looked forward to getting back to the hotel each night after long days.

Consistent friendly service from every staff member (including the maid who services the room) indicates to me that they like working here, which shines through. I find that other guests are friendlier when they feel comfortable at a hotel.

I paid more than 3 times the rate for a hotel room in Dubai the two days before I came to Abu Dhabi, and this hotel is more comfortable. The dinner menu was surprisingly good for a value hotel.

I will select this hotel each time I return to Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 January 2014

After all the city shopping and entertainments for whole day, you need peacful atmosphere around the surroudnings without traffic noise and all.

The premier Inn Abudhabi is just slightly away from city but very peacful and romantic place and one can enjoy the stay with good morning breafast and nice swimming pool around.The Abudhabi Exhibition Centre (ADNIC) is aduscent to it and is greater advantage.

All facilities are avialable in hotel ,Couples mostly enjoy stay here.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have stayed at the Premier Inn for business over the last number of months. Location is 15 min to get to my office near the corniche. Everything is clean and fully functional. Rooms are modest but include all necessary amenities, as well as fridge and full bathtub. Restaurant, lounge and coffee bar on site are very handy, as there is not much within walking distance. Gym and pool has never been too busy, and hotel staff is very friendly. Hotel is quiet, safe and the ideal place to stay if visiting ADNEC for conferences.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 January 2014

I have been staying in the hotel for the last couple of months now. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Which makes my long stay very 'homely' and comfortable. What impresses me even more is the room cleaning service provided my house maid 'Malyn'. When ever I come back from a long day at work the room is immaculate, and all my room facilities have been replaced. If I ever need to ask for anything I am attended to immediately, which isn't that often to be honest as Malyn and the staff off the Hotel are always on the ball. I have no regrets in recommending this hotel to visitors whether you are here on business or pleasure!! Looking forward to many more months here. Thanks Team!!

Room Tip: Top floor facing the water!!
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 January 2014

I am a long stay guest at the above hotel and have been so for the past few months.

The hotel I can't fault on anything, service, food, cleanliness etc. However there is one thing that I would like to mention, which brings this hotel way above others and that being a period of one week when I was confined to my room through illness.

During this period, I can only be described as being "Sick as a Dog", this being a strong fever that I had picked up. During this illness the staff were aware and ensured that any needs were met.
In particular, the young girl "Marilyn" from house keeping (Level 11).
She cleaned my room to a high standard on a daily basis and would pop one or twice during her shift to see if I needed anything and was genuinely concerned with my welfare.
It is staff like her that are a credit to the company and should be noticed for her dedication.
With this in mind I will be renewing my agreement/contact with the hotel indefinitely and would highly recommend this hotel for either long or short stay guests.
All you have to do is "ASK".
10/10 teams. Thank you for all your help.

Room Tip: Level 11, south facing.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Steve R
Reviewed 3 January 2014

We spent 3 nights at this hotel which is next to the exhibition centre, sports stadium and a short drive to the Zayed Mosque.
We had a family room the first night and then changed to interconnecting rooms for the next two nights. Staff at the Premier Inn couldn't have been more helpful or polite. They were great! Nothing was too much trouble. We had breakfast and evening meal there. Meal in the evening was great and the bar was fine. There is no view really from this hotel and the pool on the first floor (or level P) has no outlook or much sunshine as it is surrounded by buildings. For the purpose of our visit the location was perfect.

• Stayed: December 2013