“Excellent Hotel for stay in Abu Dhabi”

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel
Ranked #45 of 129 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Excellent Hotel for stay in Abu Dhabi”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 March 2014

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi was indeed the best choice I made to stay during my last visit to Abu Dhabi.

The room was very neat & clean with good ambience. There is free Wi-Fi everywhere in the hotel which enabled me to keep in touch with my family and friends.

The buffet-style breakfast was really good with variety of choices.

Swimming in the warm water at the rooftop swimming pool in the evening was a great feeling of relaxation after the day long business routine.

The hotel staff was very friendly and responsive at any time.

It was the right choice to stay in this hotel & I would highly recommend it to all my friends too.

• Stayed February 2014
Majid R, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 20 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review.

Rest assured , we will always strive to deliver upon our promise when ever you visit us next time.

Premier Inn Management.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (67)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
  • Polish first
Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Best stay ever in Abu Dhabi, very clean and comfy place to relax and enjoy the sun in Emirates. The staff was exceptional and very helpful all the way from the front desk to the daily services and specially the manager (Majid). Hospitality and customer relations were really amazing. I would surely recommend this place to my family and friends for their stay as well. I might recommend this place for my company conference as well.

Manchester, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Strongly Recommend this Hotel if you are visiting Abu Dhabi with your family...
Excellent Location, accessible to shopping malls and tourist spots.
Received excellent customer service and sincere advice from staff about legitimate places to visit with my family.
High quality standards were maintained in every discipline across the hotel.
Kids loved the swimming pool, which was maintained to an excellent standard.
Personally, I was extremely impressed with the Safety standards maintained within the Hotel.

I will definitely recommend this Hotel to my colleagues and assure this was the first of my many visit(s) at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi...

Cheers

Room Tip: Recommend the Rooms on top Floor for quick access to pool.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

I stayed at this hotel for about six days. All of the staff were fantastic and nothing was too much trouble. The presence of a costa coffee shop in the lobby ended my evenings nicely. I must say the rooms and the hotel are immaculate but you'd expect that from a new building anyway. A young Filipino lady called Malyn turned my room over every day and cleaned, she left no stone unturned, I thought she was a shining example of how the staff take pride in their work and make sure that people here have a pleasant stay. Thoroughly enjoyed my time here and hope to stay here again soon. The staff at the hotel are simply amazing. Every team member went out of their way to exert excellence in every step of the way. I would like to specially mention Mr. Majid Rasheeduddin who simply took the customer experience to a whole new level.

1 Thank armbaig

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 March 2014

Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre is the best and affordable place to stay in a place like Abu Dhabi.

My stay was with friends and we enjoyed to the fullest. The hotel staff members are very supportive and coordinative. You are served as quick as possible by the staff on a request.

Rooms are clean and tidy. The room is a reasonable size with a very comfortable bed. Internet connection via WiFi is excellent throughout the hotel.

Pool area is very nice and always taken care by a life guard. Gym is well stocked with all of the key equipment.

Overall I would really recommend anyone to stay in Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre as it is value for stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Majid R, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 19 March 2014

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Enjoyed our stay at the hotel.

The room was very comfortable, well cleaned up and fully equipped with complimentary coffee machine. Continental Breakfast was very complete and good.

The hotel staff was very professional. A special thanks to the Front Office Manager Mr. Majid Rasheeduddin for his high help in guiding us to the best of our needs during our stay. I highly recommend this Hotel to all for a holiday or business travel in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends
Majid R, Manager at Premier Inn Abu Dhabi Capital Centre Hotel, responded to this review, 11 March 2014

Thank you so much for your review.

We are pleased to know that you enjoyed our services and hospitality to level which we always strive to achieve.

And assuredly, we will strive forward to keep delivering highest and consistent quality of service and product.

Look forward to welcome you back soon.

Your sincerly,

London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 March 2014

Staying at Premier Inn was the perfect choice to start my vacation with...

Few things worth mentioning

Breakfast! It was tasty and superb, probably the best I have ever had at any hotel I have stayed.

The staff was extremely cheerful, willing to help and we were always greeted with a wonderful smile.

Rooms were clean and beds changed daily.

Would stay again for sure!

This place would be my first recommendation to my family and friends...

Thank you so much for your review.

Look forward to welcome you back soon.

Your sincerly,