“My chicken is raw!”

T.G.I. Fridays
Ranked #444 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Phone : +971 (2) 672-7700 Fax : +971 (2) 674-8748
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“My chicken is raw!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 October 2013

We often ate at TGI friday's Al Wahda mall. My wife and I decided to have a quick dinner,we were greeted by the hostess and escorted to our table. she gave the menu and explain the specials of the day. After a few minutes the server took our order which happened to be a Tennesee Burger (well done) for my wife and Country fried Chicken for me. After placing our order it took approximately 30 minutes before it was served. First bite, it was good though but suddenly i noticed something,the half of the chicken is RAW. So i immediately called the attention of the server to show her that food i odered is raw, she apologized and took my plate. A few minutes later the manager stood in front of our table and telling us that" it was not raw,i personally checked it sir,it's was only a batter that stick inside the meat of the chicken" what kind of excuse is that??? Excuse me ma'am we all know that chicken is white meat when its cook then there is still red spot inside my chicken,and imagine this is deep fried and still raw!!? She still insisting that it isn't raw! I think they don't know about salmonella...ahe asked me if want to change it but i refused...to make it short i just said it's ok! They need the proper training for this kind of things, they should have proper knowledge about the food their serving!

• Visited October 2013

• Arabic first
Bedford, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 October 2013

Average food, non alcoholic cocktails were nice, prices were a little expensive unless you have the buy one get one free entertainer voucher

Visited October 2013
“Something you shouldn't miss”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 September 2013 via mobile

Enjoy the 3 for All, mmmmm halapino papers and the buffalo wings. Don't miss the SANGRIA as a drink.

• Visited August 2013
Lowestoft
“Typical chain restaurant, terrible food !!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2013

Once and never again will I step foot in a T.G.I. Friday's !!!
I had my doubts about going in this place and as I expected, all the food we received (a group of 6) was frozen and not fresh, the meat and fish was awful and bland, and everything was deep fried or dripping with grease !!
The service was also terrible with everybody getting their food at different times.
Don't waste your time or money in this place, unless you find deep fried food delicious and have no taste of quality !!

• Visited June 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“T.G.I. Never”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 June 2013

Once and never again. This could be the worse of the chains, in my humble opinion. The food is breathtakingly bad.