“Okey Steaks”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone : +971 (2) 672-7700 Fax : +971 (2) 674-8748
Description: Phone : +971 (2) 672-7700 Fax : +971 (2) 674-8748
Reviewed 3 January 2014

But the service was not that good, We waited a long time for our dinner, and the main course was ready at the same time as the entrees.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

While in the UAE we found service was generally first class. This all changed at TGI. We were shown to our table in a friendly enough manner and the place looked reasonable so there were no initial alarm bells. The problems began when ordering. The waiter was adjusting his trousers and belt close to my son's face when waiting for the order and when my son looked up at him he asked rather abruptly "Is there a fault?". This was ignored and the order placed.

The starter (a shared platter) was that dry it appeared to have been reheated and not fresh. The lowlight was the potato skins that were more like 1/2 potatoes than skins (there had been little / no attempt to remove any potato and add filling). The rest was no better.

We hadn't even made it half way through though (despite being quite fast eaters!) when our main course was brought out and almost thrown in front of us with no word spoken. My chips were like rubber (I only managed to chew through a few) ... and my steak was basically a slice of beef fat that I managed about 10% of. My son's was marginally better but still very low quality.

To add more insult it was not cheap either. I've never been so glad to leave a restaurant!

Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

The place is a typical chain resto. The onion soup is very nice however the cheese on top was very thick I kust removed it but the soup itself was done perfectly. The calamari salad was awful and tasteless the kids french fries were cold and plastic like I sent them back even the "freshly made" ones were terrible. The service was average nothing special about it. Value for money? Poor! It's not worth it at all

Reviewed 26 October 2013

We often ate at TGI friday's Al Wahda mall. My wife and I decided to have a quick dinner,we were greeted by the hostess and escorted to our table. she gave the menu and explain the specials of the day. After a few minutes the server took our order which happened to be a Tennesee Burger (well done) for my wife and Country fried Chicken for me. After placing our order it took approximately 30 minutes before it was served. First bite, it was good though but suddenly i noticed something,the half of the chicken is RAW. So i immediately called the attention of the server to show her that food i odered is raw, she apologized and took my plate. A few minutes later the manager stood in front of our table and telling us that" it was not raw,i personally checked it sir,it's was only a batter that stick inside the meat of the chicken" what kind of excuse is that??? Excuse me ma'am we all know that chicken is white meat when its cook then there is still red spot inside my chicken,and imagine this is deep fried and still raw!!? She still insisting that it isn't raw! I think they don't know about salmonella...ahe asked me if want to change it but i refused...to make it short i just said it's ok! They need the proper training for this kind of things, they should have proper knowledge about the food their serving!

Reviewed 18 October 2013

Average food, non alcoholic cocktails were nice, prices were a little expensive unless you have the buy one get one free entertainer voucher