“Magic Moments!”

Ranked #11 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Magic Moments!”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is our 5th visit to this wonderful hotel, it gives you everything that you need for a relaxing break. The team from start to finish are wonderful, nothing is too much trouble.

We had room-service, which was prompt, well set out and the food was delicious. We ordered for one but it could have fed two-three people.

The beach is just heaven, golden sands, beautiful azure seas with the chance to see dolphins and turtles.

We can not tell you in words how wonderful this hotel is, just visit it once and you will be spoiled for other hotels.

If you fancy laying by the swimming pool, the team make sure you have enough water and a treat of a fruit kebab, yummy!

Try the spa, it is a real treat, relaxing, calm and fantastic massages too!

We feel the price is well worth it here, they give you the extra mile without you asking. There are no hidden costs, unlike other hotels.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
ABUPH, General Manager at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 17 July 2014
Dear Lorraine,

I would like to thank you for staying with us at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotels and Villas during your recent visit and for taking the time to send us your valuable comments.

We were more than pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will certainly share your appreciation with all our employees.

We also look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you back to Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotels and Villas in the near future.

Stuart Deeson, General Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (248)
  • Arabic first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
Bratislava, Slovakia
Reviewed 13 July 2014

This is the georgeous Hotel! If there would be a possibility to rate this Hotel more than "just" Excellent I would do so. Everything is stunning and I wish we could return asap. The Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas is in a new part of the city and everything there is just new. It is located directly on a private beach. The area of the Hotel is huge and amazing with various pools. The staff was extremely friendly but not annoying and really professional. Rooms are enormous spacious, stylish and if you choose any of the room you will have a wonderful view. The cleanliness of all area i on very high level, even the gym or spa. Breakfast were delicious and no matter what time you came you still can choose from very wide range of food. We really enjoyed the fresh jices from various fruit. Lunch is served per order and dinner is buffet-style. I absolutely recommed this Hotel, we have never had better experience than this (and we are really frequent travellers).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Martina K
ABUPH, General Manager at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 15 July 2014
Dear Martina,

Your kind words for the food,rooms and our staff are much appreciated.

Please do come back again soon

Hanover, Germany
Reviewed 1 July 2014

Stayed here - sadly enough - only for a stopover from Frankfurt to Singapore for 2 nights. A very exclusive setting, very close to the beach is what attracted me. Rooms a spacious and well equipped. Staff - as I found it almost in every Park Hyatt- is well trained, Very good sleeping quality, rich breakfast. Sitting close to the beach and having dinner outside of one of the restaurants was a expensive but good expierence. Stayed there for a promotional rate of 102,00 EUR so that was quite a bargain. My place I am usually in when being in Abu Dhabi asked for
406,00 EUR which I found a little bit of a rip off (Hyatt Capital Gate Hotel). The place is very well looked after, outside gardens are spotless

Room Tip: A room with a (sea) view
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank zaubererpferd
ABUPH, General Manager at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 3 July 2014
Dear Guest,

Thank you for your kind words and for your high recommendations.
I am delighted you enjoyed our food and room.

I do hope we will see you back soon.

Kind Regards,

Stuart Deeson
Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 1 July 2014

I walked in the hotel without any booking as I was too undecided where I wanted to be last weekend. What really got me excited with this hotel was the amazing view of the gorgeous pool and sea. Plus, I've never tried a Hyatt before, so this was a great opportunity.

The check-in was pretty smooth. Got the room quickly as well (like it was meant for me, maybe?).
So, the room was amazing, I love the fact that the bathroom walls can be opened so I can watch a movie while in the tub. There were ample choices in the menu list and most of all, breakfast food all day long! Room service, compared to the other hotels, was quite quick in responding to requests and food was good as well.

It was scorching hot outside, so wasn't able to walk by the beach. The facilities though were pretty nice, decent size. Breakfast the next day, was OK. I've seen more food choices and the scrambled egg was not cooked very well. The utensils that were in the room, though, were already used and was not replaced when I checked-in. No biggy, just requested for another one.

Overall, it was a grand and peaceful stay, just want I needed for my birthday. Thank you Park Hyatt for the amazing staff and for my cake! Not sure if the price of the room is really worth it, especially in this summer season. I guess people need to pay for really good views :)

Room Tip: Premium rooms have the best views :)
  • Stayed June 2014, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

We are grateful for your review and delighted that you enjoyed your time here.
Your kind words for our team members have been shared.

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Reviewed 1 July 2014

My wife & I needed somewhere relaxing & quiet but not too far from our home in Dubai. I guess we found it!
Having lived in the middle east a number of years we expected an ostentatiously decorated hotel but instead found it to be what can only be described as understated elegance; very pleasing. From arriving to departing we found the staff from all departments to be genuinely friendly and competent.
The suites, (we had a garden view villa/suite) are very spacious and tastefully decorated. They include a kitchen with oven, cooker, ‘fridge, freezer, Nespresso coffee machine as well as tea/coffee facilities. We arrived in the room to find welcome drinks and snacks which were very much appreciated after our journey. Opening the curtains we discovered a terrace with a large plunge pool which was cooled to perfection.
Within the extensive grounds of the hotel there are a number of pools including an over 16’s pool for adults only. There were also quaint, private pools to accommodate a maximum of 4 with very comfortable sun loungers.
We experienced breakfast, lunch & dinner at the restaurants and thoroughly enjoyed all 3, in particular dinner! Our choices were cooked to perfection and were excellent.
We left there feeling quite relaxed so mission accomplished.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Eddy657
Dear Eddy,

I am pleased you enjoyed your time here and hope that you will come over from Dubai for another break soon. Thank you for your kind words.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

We spent our honeymoon in the park hyatt. From the first to the last minute we felt very well cared for. The friendliness of the staff and their constant effort to make our stay memorable was endless. We want to thank also take this opportunity to all employees of the park hyatt again cordially. It was an unforgettable week.
Greetings from Mrs, and Mr. Schmidt

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Uwe S
Dear Mrs. and Mr. Schmidt,

We are delighted that you enjoyed your honeymoon in our hotel. Your kind words for my colleagues in the hotel are also gratefully received.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Torino
Reviewed 28 June 2014

I have been there already four times and each experience is better than the previous.
The hotel is luxurious yet often at reasonable prices (this period of the year you have two nights at the cost of one). Last week I was there twice (2 nights before a trip to another GCC city, and 2 more nights after that trip). It was like coming back home, well, a nice holiday home. The room is great (big and very well organised) the resort is absolutely nice both for vacation (never tried as such, unfortunately) and for business (my case). After an intense day around the UAE I enjoyed one hour at the beach to rest feeling well treated and then have dinner in one of the three nice restaurants. Personally I love the Beach House atmosphere, but the food at the Grill is probably better (still with a perfect service). Finally the icing on the cake was a complementary platter of cheese I found in my room with honey at the truffle! Absolutely lovely. Must not be missed

• Stayed June 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Luciano P
ABUPH, General Manager at Park Hyatt Abu Dhabi Hotel & Villas, responded to this review, 2 July 2014
Dear Luciano,

We are grateful for your lovely review and delighted that you enjoyed your time here. The Chef is particularly pleased to read of your high praise for the food.
We look forward to welcoming you back again.