The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa
  • Room Service
  • Pool
  • Pool
View Hotel
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
1,037 results
All reviewsdriving rangefairways restaurantlemon limeheavenly bedlime bargolf viewhsbc golfyas linksitalian restaurantpremium roompool barroom serviceclose to the airportchecking outfantastic hotellate checkyas island
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I chose Westin based on recent reviews and was not disappointed. Reception staff are great, very courteous and pleasant, eager to assist. Bruno at reception was an excellent ambassador for the hotel and I got a lovely room with the wonderful Starwood bed, and a great view of the Golf Course. The pool area is very pleasant with an "Adults only" area with a resort style. I had a great massage with Lin in the Heavenly Spa. Lovely decor, attentive staff throughout. Good choice of bars and restaurants and no need to leave the resort if you wish to be near the airport. Booked to stay again on my return..

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
ExecManagerOffice, Front Office Manager at The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2014

Dear IrisAnne,

Thank you for your review on TripAdvisor.

I was glad to know about how happy you are with your experience at The Westin Abu Dhabi, the property and in particular our Heavenly Beds and our associates.

I am very proud to read that our staff helped to make your stay with us a memorable one and were able to fulfill your needs. I will certainly pass along your compliments to Bruno and Lin and want to thank you for the wonderful acknowledgement.

On behalf of the entire Westin Abu Dhabi team, we are looking forward to welcoming you back for another renewing experience.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 24 March 2014

Last weekend my husband treated me to a pregnancy pamper package at the Westin Heavenly Spa.

The massage was absolutely wonderful. I was really impressed with the therapist (ask for Melissa) as well as the facilities for pregnant ladies.

The bed was fully electronic, meaning you could lay on your back with the bed tilted at an angle to support you.

I've had a number of pregnancy massages over the last couple of months, and hands down this had to bed the best one.

I left fully relaxed and floated to the relaxation room.... where they have the nicest oatmeal and raisin cookies!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled solo
ExecManagerOffice, Manager at The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear Emily,

We at Heavenly spa would like to thank you for your great feedback, We are so happy that you enjoyed our unique “Mums to be package” We look forward to seeing you in the near future and wish you all the best with your new journey of motherhood..

Stay Well

Nicola Field
Spa and Recreation Manager

Reviewed 22 March 2014

If you enjoy a hotel that has loud music all afternoon until early evening, staff that has no idea what is going on, and restaurants that don't have basic ingredients, this hotel is for you. Otherwise, stay far, far away.

I have lived in the Middle East for more than ten years (seven of them in the UAE), so I thought I had the proper level of expectations for staff competence. These guys didn't even come close to my low expectations. Three staff members couldn't even give approximate directions to the hotel (how you can go to work everyday and not know how to give others directions is amazing).

Save yourself the stress and try the Shangri-La.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank Payam S

Dear Payam S,

Thank you very much for your feedback.

I deeply apologize that we were unable to meet your expectations during your recent stay which contributed to your concerning comments here on TripAdvisor.
We at The Westin Abu Dhabi continually strive to offer exceptional levels of services which in this case it appears we have failed to deliver.

I hope in your trust that we will surely do an internal follow up to avoid that issues such as you have mentioned occur again in the future.

I would welcome the opportunity to discuss your recent stay with us further so that I can start restoring your trust in our property again. Should you wish to do so I would be happy to receive your valuable comments at lilia.koleva@westin.com.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Lilia Koleva
Director of Rooms

Reviewed 22 March 2014

We have just returned from a fantastic week golfing in Abu Dhabi, using the Westin as our base. We upgraded to Premier Room which was worth it with a lovely ground floor patio area and the happy hour in the Lemon & Lime bar. The room was great with a large comfortable bed and excellent bathroom facilities. The choice and quality of food was first class as was the attentive and polite service. We played four rounds of golf, two at the Abu Dhabi golf course (right next door to the hotel), one at Saadiyat Beach course and one at the Yas links. All the courses were in superb condition, particularly the greens and the staff at all courses were very helpful and courteous. Both Saadiyat and Yas are easy to reach by reasonably priced taxi rides, which can easily accommodate four golf bags. During the week we visited the Hakkasan Chinese restaurant at the Emirates Palace, which was excellent. But we all agreed we would rather stay again at the Westin, as the Emirates Palace is a little OTT. We will certainly return to Abu Dhabi for future golfing holidays as it is a real gem in the Middle East and certainly quieter than Dubai which we have previously visited. We used Golf Breaks.com for our trip and they were first class and organised excellent tee times. Another great holiday in a quality location, we will return ASAP!

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
ExecManagerOffice, Front Office Manager at The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2014

Dear paul_goodrick,

Thank you very much for reviewing your recent stay at The Westin Abu Dhabi.

This indeed sounds like a fantastic vacation you have had! I am very glad knowing how much you enjoyed your time with us and want to thank you for your kind feedback.

Our Premium rooms are a definitely a great choice especially since they already include complimentary breakfast, high speed internet and of course the Happy Hour in our stylish lobby lounge Lemon & Lime. This gives you the perfect opportunity to simply indulge and enjoy a great variety of snacks and beverages from a specially created menu.

It certainly fills us with great pride to receive comments such as yours and knowing that you will return to us as soon as possible is properly the best compliment we could get.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again for another refreshing experience at here at The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa.

Front Office Manager

Reviewed 21 March 2014 via mobile

An awesome hotel in all ways, nice secluded location (Abu Dhabi is so much nicer than the busy Dubai), wonderful, friendly and extremely helpful staff with one of the better golf courses in the area. Food in the different restaurants was great, the rooms (we had premium rooms), conference facilities was great, truly a true 5 star hotel.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank fsoderblom
ExecManagerOffice, Front Office Manager at The Westin Abu Dhabi Golf Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2014

Dear fsoderblom,

Thank you for taking the time to reviewing The Westin Abu Dhabi online.

I read your comments with great pleasure and couldn’t agree more.

It is great knowing how much you enjoyed your stay in all its aspects and I am happy that you left the hotel fully satisfied.

I want to thank you for highlighting the convenient location of our Resort, both for business and leisure travelers, our Restaurants and its many food options and of course our rooms which are all overlooking the stunning golf course.

Last but not least I want to thank you for recognizing the great efforts of our associates who truly are the ones making the difference.

We are looking forward to welcoming you again for another recreating experience that you very much deserve.