“Fantastic Evening for a big group”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Barouk

Barouk
Ranked #190 of 2,040 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic Evening for a big group”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 February 2014

We had organised a big group outing at Barouk. We were a group of 70, which can be quite a challenge. The evening went so well, the servers were so efficient that we didn't even notice they were there, our glasses were always full, and the group was very impressed with the hospitality and attention to detail given for our group. This couldn't have gone any better, and I have a feeling we will be back to Barouk for other events. Nader was amazing, and I still cannot get over how much attention was paid to us.
Please find your way to Barouk. I'm not sure where else you'd find such hospitality.

• Visited February 2014

• Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
Manama, Bahrain
“1 of the best Lebanese Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

In the Barouk at Crowne Plaza Yas Island was one of the best Lebanese food I have ever had, to cut it short, is a great value for money

• Visited November 2013
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very nice Resturant ”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 December 2013 via mobile

Visited the place with friends from change management course in Abu Dhabi
The food is excellent
Friendly staff
Very nice music and location
Thanks

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“The Best Lebanese food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 October 2013 via mobile

I am staying at the Crown Plaza on Yas Island in Abu Dhabi and was enticed to try Barouk. I grew up eating Lebanese food and challenged the manager to impress me. It was great. The presentation, the smell, the taste. The mezzas were the best I've had, from the zatar to the hummus, fatouch, bread and a host of other delicacies. I am only sorry I missed the aoud player, maybe next time. They believe they are the best and they love to engage with you. Talk to the manager and let him and his team wow you.

Visited October 2013
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Good, creative, Lebanese food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 September 2013

Lebanese cuisine is always a safe bet in the Middle East and the Barouk wasn't an exception. I started with a very good tabbouleh, followed by a chicken kebab. Both were well prepared, well seasoned and tasty. I had a glass of a very nice Lebanese wine to accompany the meal, and also went for the mixed Baklava deset, which was excellent.

Visited August 2013