“The best hotel I have stayed at in 30 years of travel !”
Review of Hyatt Capital Gate

Hyatt Capital Gate
Ranked #14 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 30 July 2014

The location is great, the views from the windows are spectacular, the food is splendid, but most of the staff are wonderful.
My overnight stay turned into 2 nights because I enjoyed the hotel so much. The staff were friendly and gracious, and somehow, everybody seemed to remember my name. The reception staff, Anoushka, Olivia, and Jhonathon were friendly, professional and speedy, and the restaurant staff, Shella and Rosemary were attentive, smiling and courteous.
I would reccomend this hotel to everyone, as it is a 5 star hotel at a 3 star price.

Room Tip: Within a short taxi ride ($5), you can find shopping, beaches, nightlife and the Sheikh Zayed Mosque...
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Peter R
GM_Stefan_Gaessler, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2014

Dear Peter R,

Thank you very much for your visit and staying with us at the Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi. Be assured I will share your impressions with our teams and in particular with those associates who you have mentioned by name.

We look forward to welcoming you back again soon, please do let us know if we can be of any assistance in the meantime. You are more than welcome.

Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

The hotel location is perfect to move around in Abu Dhabi city , unique design + great service

I didn't like the elevator system from the hotel entrance to the lobby at the 18th floor and then to the room floors (20-33) !
The elevators are slow for such high building !!

Stayed: July 2014
GM_Stefan_Gaessler, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Dear Mr. Muhmmad F,

Greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

As we constantly endeavour to create an unparalleled experience for all who visit us, your feedback is highly appreciated and has been shared with all. We regret any inconvenience caused, the building is Guinness Book of World Records certified as the world’s furthest leaning man-made tower hence the elevators are designed to suite the exceptional architecture.

Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My first trip in abu dhabi was the best with this luxury hotel. I arrived at the hotel in the early morning at 7AM. While I was waiting my room, I enjoyed morning exercise at the gym with gorgeous view in abu dhabi. Gym facilities was well furnished and the instructor was very attentive. After I took a shower at the gym, Luckily I could get early check-in around 10.30AM. I only waited few minutes for my room in main lobby. I am really satisfied with the room. It was big enough for couple traveler even though I stayed alone ;) I loved the cozy bed! The location was ok. Approximately 5 min away to Sheikh Zayed grand mosque which is top 5 beautiful mosque in the world and 20 min from the hotel to the airport. Overall, Perfect interior & exterior and good service.. I had a good impression of this hotel and abu dhabi as well. I would like to back and stay again ;)

Room Tip: Higher floors have more beautiful view
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled solo
GM_Stefan_Gaessler, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 22 July 2014

Dear Valued Reviewer,

Greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. We are happy to learn about your stay and have shared this encouraging feed back with our team.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 16 July 2014 via mobile

A really good hotel for a business trip. Big rooms and I was impressed with how attentive the staff were. The pool wasn't as large as other 5* hotels in Abu Dhabi, but perfectly adequate for business travellers. The location worked well for my needs, even if it's not that close to the tourist spots. Overall, a good option if you're in town for work.

Stayed: July 2014
GM_Stefan_Gaessler, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 17 July 2014

Dear ZedLondon,

Thank you for your visit and staying with us at the Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi, I am very pleased to read you enjoyed your time with us. We would hope to welcome you back again soon.

Sincerely and with kind regards,

Reviewed 14 July 2014

very bad location, for from shopping center and other visiting location, like Ferrari theme park, and Grand mosque.
the staff at door way didn't say hello to guest or take care of luggage.
and no executive lounge in this hotel, as diamond member, the staff said offer me complementary breakfast as compensation, but it's free for diamond level already.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Bandhoot
GM_Stefan_Gaessler, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2014

Dear Bandhoot,

Warm greetings from Hyatt Capital Gate Abu Dhabi!

We appreciate you taking the time out to share with us feedback about your stay at our hotel. As we are a part of the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre (ADNEC), the largest conference and exhibition venue in the Middle East the hotel has easy access to the major tourist and corporate destinations thus catering to both our leisure and business guests. Yas Island is approximately 15 minutes away while the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is approximately a 5 minute drive from the hotel.

We endeavour to provide unparalleled service and regret the miscommunication regarding your breakfast and baggage assistance, we have brought it to the attention of the concerned departments.

Thank you once and looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed 14 July 2014 via mobile

This hotel is an icon for those who love luxury, design and spa pampering. The rooms are spacious with marvelous interior design, perfectly equipped both for working and relaxing. Personnel is loving and caring. The entire structure is breathtaking and the view from the pool memorable. The spa service is one of the best I ever received.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Sabry_aacr

Dear Sabry_aacr,

Thank you very much for staying with us and your positive review about our hotel.

We are pleased that you enjoyed your visit and look forward to welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

Hyatt capital gate is the best hotel I have visited ever ... The room is amazing especially the bathroom is so classy and made especially for couples ... Moreover, the staff is so friendly and helpful, it was so easy to change our room and they gave us better room on the highest floor for the same price ... There is one problem ( internet is not for free ) that's it ... it's not a big problem.

2  Thank Abdullah B
GM_Stefan_Gaessler, General Manager at Hyatt Capital Gate, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

Dear Abdullah B,

We would hope to welcome you back again soon.