The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
US$94
US$174
US$114
Sofitel
Centro Yas Island Abu Dhabi by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$59
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$143
US$125
US$325
US$236
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$62
US$53
US$164
US$130
US$244
US$232
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
US$282
US$259
1,671 results
All reviewsbutler servicevilla toscanabeach clubcrystal loungenation towersremede spagrand deluxe suitechampagne saberingunderground tunnelbeautiful hotelitalian restaurantpersonal butlermarina mallbeach accessswim up barsea viewkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 25 February 2014

We stayed on February, we were celebrating our anniversary, first of all I love the structure of the lobby, with the Amazing Arabic coffee, secondly the room was huge we had a nice suite, bathroom was amazing, the hotel still had some construction going on, like the beach, but we tried the pool, I really liked everything, the staff very welcoming, efficient and attentive, Mr.shivram, Mr.mudassar from concierge team, our butler Ada, and from reception Ms.soukaina and Mr.Bassil. they were really helpful, also the breakfast was reasonably , and the waiters provided a very good service,this is the best hotel I have experienced in Abu dhabi. We will come back soon.thank you for everything.

Room Tip: Junior suite is amazing.
1  Thank jean v
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Where should I start?! This place was simply magnificent. The friendly staff, the unparalleled views from the 39th floor, the luxury of our (upgraded) room, the location. I can keep on going.

We checked in late evening and were offered complimentary drinks at the check-in desk. The gentleman who checked us in informed us that due to the fact that we booked with AMEX Plat and were also SPG Gold member, we had been upgraded. I was already aware that we'd get the complimentary upgrade, but I didn't know they'd bump us up 4 times to the Grand Luxury Suite! Talk about a surprise :)

We were walked to the elevator and informed that our butler would be waiting for us upstairs. Sure enough, Nidal was at the door waiting for us and showed us all the features the beautiful room had to offer, although, honestly, we couldn't get past the 270 degree sweeping views from the floor-to-ceiling windows. WOW!

So apparently, the St. Regis offers a 24-hr complimentary hot beverage service, and an unpacking and packing service, too. We made full use of the beverage service, but didn't feel like we wanted to get too, too pampered and opted not to try the latter :)

It was my wife's birthday and so I had requested for some flowers and cake, and when we entered I thought, ah maybe they forgot, no biggie. Then the bell rang and in came Nidal and Fatima with a beautiful bouquet of flowers, a delicious red velvet cake and a platter of chocolate dipped strawberries. Again, it was wonderful. We almost felt overwhelmed.

The room, on the 39th floor, was comfortable to say the very least, very well appointed and had everything we needed. The only minor gripe I might have is that there really wasn't a spot to put a large suitcase, it was just at the entrance. But honestly, if this is my biggest gripe - I'm a happy man :) The views, again, were spectacular. We sat late in the night after the kids had gone to sleep, quietly basking in the glow of the lit city below. Oh yeah, then we pressed a button and the curtains closed automatically :)

The bathroom was excellent, with another minor issue that the shower leaked out into the main floor, but maybe I just took a really long shower. The little embedded TV in the mirror was really sweet ... the kids thought it was awesome they could watch their cartoons while getting ready in the morning.

The breakfast was very good for what was on offer, although I had slightly higher expectations after experiencing the room. The selection was great, but I would have expected something on a grander scale. Again, nothing that detracts from our experience, it really doesn't. We enjoyed breakfast on our trip, the staff was exceptional and we loved the ambiance of the dining area.

I can really keep on going about how wonderful this property is, but I'll cut to the point: if you're still thinking where to stay, and this place is in your budget, it's an absolute no-brainer. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Mohammed B
Reviewed 24 February 2014

Luxury hotel for just good reasonable price - about $230 USD. You probably wont find such price anywhere else, definitely not in North America. Hotel is so technologically advanced, it has an TV embedded in the mirror in the bathroom. Fine breakfast, good restaurant.
The beach is still getting ready for the tourists to come and now it's not the beach season yet.
Very nice view from the room.

Room Tip: Ask for the city view room.
1  Thank sapamsp
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2014

Dear Sapamsp,

Thank you very much for sharing your positive feedback, I am delighted to know that you enjoyed the hotel facilities as well as our food and beverage offerings. We look forward to your next visit!

Oliver Key

Reviewed 18 February 2014

We stayed on February the room is elegant and luxury décor, the service was helpful from the check in to the check out. We ordered dinner in the room on valentine we enjoy it very much especially they have the chocolate fondue with champagne. The breakfast in the restaurant was amazing too. We will come back again

Room Tip: St Regis Suite
1  Thank yousif_ae
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I stayed at the St Regis for one night and would definitely return. The room was clean, luxurious and spacious and had a beautiful view of the corniche. I decided to test out the spa and was not disappointed: large marble interiors with a huge jacuzzi . Very clean facilities. Chris the lovely German spa director was an absolute delight to deal with and ensured a 5 star service was provided. Overall a wonderful stay , my only issue was a rather delayed check-out possibly due to staff shortages at 7:30 am . Otherwise I had a lovely experience and would return for sure.

• Stayed: December 2013
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2014

Dear Sararita777,

I am delighted to know that you find almost everything perfect at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, however I would like to apologize for the delay experienced at check-out. I passed on your comments to our Director of Spa and Leisure which he appreciated very much.

Thank you once again for sharing your feedback and we will try our best to make your next with us even better.

Oliver Key