The St. Regis Abu Dhabi
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
Oryx Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
1,671 results
All reviewsbutler servicevilla toscanabeach clubcrystal loungenation towersremede spagrand deluxe suitechampagne saberingunderground tunnelbeautiful hotelitalian restaurantpersonal butlermarina mallbeach accessswim up barsea viewkids club
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Check in on Thursday evening for 2 nights; was given a stunning room with an amazing view to the see!
I am very picky with the level of cleanness and I must say that the hotel and the rooms are practically impeccable! The room is very user friendly and the sound system in the bathroom is something to look up for!!
Breakfast is served indoor and outdoor and food quality is amazing!! I was served a cappuccino that I barely have in Italy!!.. end up having 3 each morning!
The beach club just opened and the product is amazing (no comparison to the Montecarlo beach Club).
Had dinner at Villa Toscana and here I touch the highest of pleasure during my stay!! The food is simply amazing and the staff super well trained and attentive!
I must say that despite the amazing product this hotel has to offer, the service makes it above most other in the region.. I travel in hotels all the time but rarely had felt home as I did these 2 days!
Well done and hope to be back very very soon!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 18 April 2014

Dear Matrix772

Thank you for finding the time to share your experience with us and thank you for your wonderful comments on the hotel and the staff. We very much appreciate the recognition given to our team who are aiming to make every guest’s stay exceptional.
I shared your comments with them and I am sure they were all delighted to have impressed you.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

Arrived at hotel late morning to a warm welcome and relatively quick check-in. Unfortunately my luggage was lost and did not arrive at my room until about an hour after arrival. Went to the gym in the hotel (be aware that there is a much nicer workout facility across the street in the beach area) and showered afterward. Water not hot and a pungent smell permeated the bathroom area; staff unable to move me to a different room. I then joined a colleague (also staying in the hotel at my recommendation) and we consulted the concierge as we were looking for a local Indian spot for lunch. Unfortunately the concierge sent us to the wrong restaurant 45 minutes across town. The concierge tried hard, but he seemed new to the property and didn't seem to understand the layout of greater Abu Dhabi that well, hence the restaurant confusion.

After some additional disappointments I checked-out of the hotel a day early. I've notified the staff of my disappointment and they've tried to make things right with a free stay, but it's unlikely I'll be back in the region anytime in the next year. So kudos to the management team, but I certainly won't be staying there again.

Overall, a very nice physical property but I (and my colleagues) were very disappointed with the service.

Room Tip: Keep your luggage with you at check-in. Visit the beach facility across the street for a workout or relaxation. Double-check any local restaurant recommendations from the concierge.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2014

Dear Geoff M,

I was disappointed to hear that your experience in the hotel was not up to the standards that we pride ourselves on.

I would like to apologize for the challenges you faced and although I am happy to read that the team did their best to rectify the situation for you it is still disappointing to read your note above.

As it is unlikely that you will be back in the region any time soon I hope you will accept my apologies in this format, however if your travels do happen to bring you back to Abu Dhabi please contact me directly as I will ensure that we make up for the challenges you faced on this occasion.

Reviewed 11 April 2014

LIked the location of the hotel. Rooms are efficient and have all the necessary amenities. Would have preferred Tea/ Coffee making facility in the room rather than calling for the same everytime one requires it.

Check-in Process took some time which I believe can be improved.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
St Regis M, General Manager at The St. Regis Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2014

Dear 61Asif

I would like to thank you for your comments and suggestions. I am happy to hear that you liked our hotel.

We are constantly working to improve our processes in order to ensure the best experience possible for our guests.

Reviewed 9 April 2014

Beautiful hotel with excellent, friendly ,well - trained staff.
The recently opened beach with its own pool is clean, well looked after with comfortable
loungers.
Meals in Rhodes 44 restaurant were very good as were the staff.
Will definitely return.

Room Tip: It is nice to overlook the marina.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Retiree_13

I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your recent stay with us. Thank you for your comments and for taking the time to share them.

We look forward to welcome you back.

Reviewed 8 April 2014

Today was my first night in this hotel. The check in experience was pleasant and fast even though I hadn't booked in advance. However I thought the room was a little too small. I started having problem with the shower in the morning... Although the water pressure was great and strong it was burning hot!! I called them and they say they would send someone to fix it. To my surprise a member of staff came ( not an engineer) to just see it and tell me that they would send someone. I wasted 45 minutes waitiing for the engineer to come and fix it. Later on I wanted to iron my shirt and was surprised that there was no iron in the room.Again I called and they informed me there was no iron available, but that I could have it pressed complimentary as part of the room. However when they came they told me I had to wait att least half an hour...

Anyway overall I was not very impressed and I will continue going to Capital Gate Hyaat where I have never experienced any problem.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear mazajyaad

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

I am disappointed to hear that your stay with us was not enjoyable and did not meet your expectations.

I would like to apologize for the challenges you faced and I hope we will have an opportunity to make it up to you in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact my office directly if we can assist you.