“Rich Buffet on Sundays”

Toshi
Ranked #321 of 2,039 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$80 - US$150
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Toshi is the hotel's signature Asian Restaurant. Awarded as best Pan Asian Restaurant what's on Abu Dhabi 2014- offering fresh and innovative cuisine from Japan, Thailand, Malaysia and China. The excellence in service delivered by our team is highlighted by their skills in pairing this exciting food with a wide selection of specialty Asian beverages. Toshi is open : Every day from 7.00 Pm to 11.00 Pm
London, United Kingdom
“Rich Buffet on Sundays”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

I experienced Toshi twice. They have a rich buffet with many selections on sundays and fresh fishes. As a sushi lover I would recommend Toshi, plus a good service, not too crowded! I would happily return again.

• Arabic first
Abu Dhabi
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 June 2014

Been here last month and it was superb! I'm not fan of sushi but I love the noodles and teppanyaki beef & shrimps :D . Price is a bit high but it's all worth it.

Looking forward to visit the place again....

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Sushi buffet for a very good price”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 May 2014

I've only gone here for the sushi buffet and I ve gone a few times now. I haven't yet been disappointed. It's fresh and delicious and I think it's MORE than good value for money seeing as sushi usually is very expensive. They sometimes have a live mariachi-type band and now also offer soup, salad items and desserts in the price. The restaurant is beautiful and the service is very professional. They will keep seeing me there. I think it's great.

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Nice selection of sushi, nice atmosphere, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 February 2014

We went for the Wednesday sushi buffet with a Groupon voucher, and were very happy with the value for money presented by Toshi at the Grand Millennium. There were 8-12 different rolled sushi selections, salmon and ahi tuna sashimi (awesome) and a separate desert table with 3-4 selections.

This week we went without getting the unlimited "beverage" option (that's next week), so I can't comment on the drinks available -- but the menu looked like a nice choice was offered.

Service is great with smiles and greetings from everyone in the restaurant. Extra seafood and appetizers can be ordered ala carte from the menu (not included in the sushi buffet), but we held off and filled up on the buffet offers. Plenty of food for everyone! A few more different kinds of choices would have been nice (like my favorite - soft shell crab), but the sushi was presented well, and tasted great.

We are going back next week when family comes to town, so I obviously recommend it. :)

• Visited February 2014
1 Thank OneInaMillion50
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Service & the Filipino Jazz Trio are the Highlights of the Night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2014

We went there with the Groupon voucher for the sushi night on Saturday. The moment we arrive at the restaurant, we were mmediately greeted with a smile and after she spent some time to show us and explain about the buffet before taking us to our table. The lady whose taking care of us is also super friendly and attentive. She was kind enough to help us in our first sake experience.

They have 8 kind of maki roll (amazing ones) 3 or 4 type of nigiri and 3 types of freshly cut sashimi (the best selection). Around 4 types of dessert are also displayed on the buffet and are inclusive the package. The sushi are really tasty which made us always coming back for more.

We were surprised that in the middle of our dinner, the Jazz Trio arrived and went table by table to play song requests from the guests. They're really talented. It really made the night as we were on a double date.

We will come back to try the sushi and tepannyaki night.

• Visited January 2014