“Pizza is a hit”

Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Located in Y Tower, in the prestigious Al Nahyan area, close to Al Mamoura Building (off Al Muroor Street) Biancorosso is the expression of the state-of-art Italian pizza. The authentic wood oven and Italian ingredients, the passion and the tradition of the Italian Pizzerias are the secrets for the preparation of our dishes. Proudly owned and managed by an Italian family living in UAE.
Reviewed 24 April 2013

I have been a reg here since it opened and one piece of advice order the pizza and give the rest a miss- pasta and salads are poor and the service isnt great but the pizza is worth it

There are newer reviews for Biancorosso Pizza

Reviewed 16 April 2013

This is an authentic italian restaurant which serves pizza and other tipical italian dishes (made according to islamic law). The pizza is good ... i'd say nothing special...is an average quality of any good italian pizza. Also the desserts did not impress me for the quality and taste...anyway it is much better than any american pizza or those arabic style pizzas

Reviewed 15 April 2013

We travel quite a bit and I use TA for everything. Sadly I'm not proud at my lack of reviews but I promise to take the time to contribute beginning now!!!!

We are visiting Abu Dhabi for the first time and I looked up Italian restaurants as its one of our favorite types of cuisines. I read the reviews for this restaurant and made sure to make the time to visit.

We came today and fell in love...with everything!!!!!!

We ate until we felt as though we would explode!!!! Everything was so good we didn't want to stop!!!

The atmosphere was very relaxed, the service was excellent, an the food was just amazing!! We have traveled through 5 of the Middle East countries in the past 2 years and this is by far the best pizza in the Middle East!!!

Thank you for bringing Italy to the UAE!!!

Reviewed 26 March 2013

I got to know Biancorosso Pizzeria when they visited our college as part of an exhibition regarding international foods. I got introduced to their Tiramisu through one of our faculty who had just bought a couple of plates from their stand.
I decided to pay them a visit, as I know one of the partners who is Estonian married to an Italian and working with Italian Business council here. The other partner who actually supervises the cooking is a lovely Italian lady who I happened to meet in our college during the food fest. I was so taken by the taste of their foods that I decided to pay them a visit that same night with my wife.
We took their Veggie Pizza and some pasta. Then we had a chocolate fudge (and another couple of Tiramisus) and I ended up with an espresso.
The ambience of the place is sweet and very family like. The staff working there (expecially the Moroccan waiter) were very friendly (as the owners were not back yet for the evening they were working in the exhibition in the college that day).
Their Pizza was very light...and tasty. I liked the pasti too.
Their Espresso smelled and tasted like REAL espresso, something we really miss here.
Service is one of the best in town. It was actually 5 minutes that we got our main dishes.
What I liked most is that they presented what they knew best and didnt venture into areas they didnt feel comfertable with. They are an Italian Pizzeria and that is what they presented.
What I missed is the glass of wine with the Pizza.
The place is on the pricy edge, but you do pay for quality

Reviewed 26 March 2013 via mobile

My favorite Italian in the city. Adorable place, not big just perfect. The fried dough balls they serve are just amazing. The staff is so friendly. The food is of corse great as well. Not expensive, perfectly priced for such great food. The pasta comes in a bowl with dough around the corners. Perfect for a night out !