“That diavola pizza tho...”
Review of Biancorosso Pizza

Biancorosso Pizza
Ranked #181 of 2,054 Restaurants in Abu Dhabi
Price range: US$15 - US$30
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Description: Located in Y Tower, in the prestigious Al Nahyan area, close to Al Mamoura Building (off Al Muroor Street) Biancorosso is the expression of the state-of-art Italian pizza. The authentic wood oven and Italian ingredients, the passion and the tradition of the Italian Pizzerias are the secrets for the preparation of our dishes. Proudly owned and managed by an Italian family living in UAE.
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“That diavola pizza tho...”
Reviewed 4 June 2014

After multiple visits to Biancorosso, I can say that it is one of Abu Dhabi's hidden gems, for pizza, pasta, and an all round enjoyable experience. The staff are friendly & the restaurant has a good atmosphere. Definitely a good place to be whether you're on holiday, or living in the UAE.

• Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tipical Italian”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I am half Italian and missing the Italian food a loot.. My first visit to Biancorosso was last year and since that I always came back! This is a REAL italian restaurant: go to any restaurant in Italy and you will find a simple interior and delicious food, so is Biancorosso. The fact that they serve the WHITE pizza makes me coming more often. I love it because this is what I eat at home (back in Italy) too. What makes you feel really being in Italy is that you will find the owner most of the time there. I love Biancorosso (and still need to get their tshirt ;) ) and can recommend it 200%. Only small advantage that it is hidden and not a lot of people will find it.
Mille Grazie a la famiglia :)

• Visited April 2014
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Hidden gem in Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed 27 April 2014 via mobile

I've been going to Biancorossa even since it opened up. Managed by an Italian family so you can't beat the authenticity of the food. Make sure you order the buffalo mozzarella cheese option with your pizza. Could do with more pasta / veggie options as my waistline is growing!!

Abu Dhabi
“Best (italian) pizzeria in Abu Dhabi”
Reviewed 12 March 2014

If you want a thick cheesy crust. Stay away.
This is thin, crispy, flavory, real italian pizza, with good quality ingredients. All in a very informal (too informal?) atmosphere.
We like it. Our kids too. And we will go again, and again.

• Visited February 2014
“Not more than average”
Reviewed 8 March 2014 via mobile

I'm really surprised this place is rated high. Everything we ate was ok, but not more than average. As a pizza addict,I might revisit due to the other comments, maybe they were on a bad day?

BiancorossoPizza, Owner at Biancorosso Pizza, responded to this review, 11 March 2014
Dear Mr. Efşan,
i'm very surprised to read your comment but sometime can happen that something goes wrong and i do believe that comments help to do better...
As Italian owner of the Pizzeria I try to do my best to have always the best quality in my place.
Please come back at your convenience and ask about me.

Cinzia