Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi
Novotel Abu Dhabi Al Bustan(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$60
Novotel
US$575
US$358
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
Al Raha Beach Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
US$309
US$1,464
US$1,014
Travelocity
1,027 results
All reviewsgarden restaurantpho gaheroes barlevel loungebasement barasian restaurantihg memberrooftop poolbusiness tripcentral locationupgraded to a suitebusiness hotelconcierge teamthe ground floorrestaurants and barsclub roomspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 29 August 2014 via mobile

We really enjoyed our stay in Crowne Plaza. A special word of appreciation for the staff at The Garden restaurant for their friendly and professional approach. The rooms were well maintained and the hotel is located in the heart of the city.

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank Thomas M
Reviewed 29 August 2014

They told me this hotel was older than other, but let me tell you, you can't notice this and your stay will stay forever with a positive memory. It is close by everything, shopping, Yas Island, Mosque and the beach. You are so central. The go is with taxis in Abu Dhabi, they are cheap and I believe the most honest taxi drivers in the world. Every where else in the world you'll get ripped off, but not in Abu Dhabi.
We have stayed in the Crowne Plaza Hotel for five nights. We were on our way from Europe to Australia. We have had the best time ever in this hotel. From day one they made us feel welcome. The reception personnel tried to get us in as quick as possible into our room knowing we were dead tired and dirty after a long flight (check in time 14:00pm, we received our room at 10:am), how amazing is that. The concierge personnel were absolutely helpful and extremely friendly. We received all information in regards what to do e.g. excursions, prices on taxis, shopping malls and so on straight away on arrival. They would always get a taxi for you, give you information on whatever you asked, do check in for airports and so on. The cleaners of our rooms were excellent, the rooms were very clean and fresh. Room service was always on time and delicious to eat. We had every day breakfast in our hotel and what amazed me most was the memory of your personnel. They remembered our names and they remembered what we liked to drink e.g. coffee, which juice, which kind of eggs etc. Amazing, you would walk into the restaurant for breakfast and they would make you feel so welcome. Not to forget the chefs, they were amazing, if anything wasn't to our liking, they went out of their way to make us happy. The pool and gym personnel were always friendly and the pool and gym were very clean. Wake up service was spot on with an after call 15 minutes later.
We have been for three months overseas, we have been in The Netherlands, Iceland, Turkey, Spain and Abu Dhabi. We had bad Wi-Fi connection everywhere else in the hotels paying for this, but in your hotel it was free and never ever played up. The safe deposit box, we payed in all other hotels and were given a key. You had free deposit box with my own credit card so no one could access this. We just like to tell you and everybody else in the world that your hotel in Abu Dhabi is amazing with amazing people working for you. They are friendly, they know your name (I have a difficult one), they know your likes and dislikes, they are full of information and they are absolutely amazing!!! We would stay anytime with you again. I hope I haven't forgotten anybody, because every single person was amazing!
I have been telling all my friends about you and please thank every single person in your hotel that we have had the best time in Abu Dhabi and we'll come back anytime.
So please thank your reception, concierge, cleaning, pool & gym, room service, breakfast serving & chefs personnel for everything they all have done to make our stay so incredible nice and we'll always remember you.

Room Tip: We really couldn't give advice on this, this was our first time., we had a look out onto the front on the 14th floor, it was quiet and not hot. We were really happy with the room.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank dieuwke8888
Reviewed 28 August 2014

I stayed for one night in this hotel recently for business trip. It was pretty comfortable stay. Receptionist were warm, service fast and staff cordial. recommended for business trip as it has easy access to everything from taxi to eateries.

Room Tip: I had comfortable stay at 5th floor
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Soberman1
Reviewed 27 August 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for almost a month waiting for my housing accommodations. Yes, it is dated and the surrounding area is slightly dilapidated (broken sidewalks, etc). However, the location is perfect for a traveler. There are many things in walking distance. The staff there became my lifeline- especially Manuel, the concierge. He helped me get around and got me anything I needed. A year later, when I visit, everyone remembers me and greets me like family. The salon is excellent and Spaccanapoli (best italian food I've had here) Cho Gao (great food and specialty drinks) are 2 of my favorite restaurants in the city. Highly recommend.

Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Margaret G
Reviewed 27 August 2014

Stayed here for a break between Australia and Europe on one of Etihad's special 2 for one offers. I had read that the hotel was "old" so I expected that most of the hordes would avoid and I would have a quiet time - getting old and slowing down (I well remember seeking the opposite)
Special mention of Noureddine Labiad on the reception, most helpful and welcoming. Room was good, quiet with very good Wi-Fi.
Would recommend for a restful stop-over.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo