We booked inter connecting rooms with a sea view. They did not have the rooms we requested and could not care to do much about it. They had over booked, and that we are sure of. We spoke to an Italian front desk manager, who was not very apologetic.
The showers did not work, hot then cold, and the baths were left with hairs and other dirt in them.
We did not like the hotel, the service, or anything else. We were in a bad mood during our stay, and checked out at 10am without breakfast.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- InterContinental Abu Dhabi is perfectly situated on the beach and less than 10 minutes from bustling downtown and the Abu Dhabi International Exhibition Centre. Heritage Village, the Cultural Foundation and Lulu Island are also close by. For a unique shopping experience, the Gold Souk (market) is a must while the Marina and Abu Dhabi Malls offer more contemporary alternatives. The hotel concierge can arrange a 4x4 desert safari for those looking for adventure. Our Bayshore Beach Club offers the beast recreiation facilities, 300 meters white sandy beach, an adult pool with a wish up bar, a children's splash pool with a slide and a shaded children's pool. The Bayshore Beach area also includes a beach bar and a restaurant offering delicoius snacks and drinks. Guests can also continue to enjoy our outdoor pool located on the 3rd floor of the main hotel building. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), IHG, Travelbag, Booking.com, Agoda, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Evoline ltd, Hotels.com, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your InterContinental Abu Dhabi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Intercontinental Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Abu Dhabi Intercontinental