Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Trianon Hotel(Abu Dhabi)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
1,517 results
All reviewscitrus restaurantcristal barbiscotticlub roomsmall poolvery pleasant staysea viewroom servicecentral locationbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetvalet parkingmarina mallbusiness tripstar hotelexcellent hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 26 November 2012

I am a long stay guest here, now almost 8 months I have been staying here. I feel its like my second home now and will never think of other hotel. The hotel staff are really nice, very welcoming and pleasant. That made me want to come back.The staff at the pool and gym have become like a friend. Credit to Cherry and Rebecca for their courtesy and respectfulness all the time and also to Sanjay for his responsiveness & prompt action, Krishnan from Citrus Restaurant for his great perserverance and not forgetting Paul for his good selling skill. Overall, the hotel is a very good business hotel with decent facilities & rooms and importantly provides friendly staff. Come and try first then you know what I mean.....

Room Tip: Room facing the corniche or sea on higher floors. Have lovely view
6  Thank zana s
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2012

Dear Zana S,

thank you very much for taking the time to write about your home from home!
We are very happy to read of your approval and happiness, especially with your particular mention of Rebecca and Cherry, Mr Sanjay and Krishna as well as Mr Paul! It is really rewarding to us all to see that we have succeeded in placing you at The Center of Our World!
We all are looking very much forward to being of service again to you as well as your friends and colleagues in the near future!

Reviewed 24 November 2012

Staying at the Millennium Hotel was excellent. The Checking IN could be a little better. But the hotel was great with the in house restaurants, the breakfast was great. The Manager and staff were fantastic, always willing to make you feel comfortable and give you want you need/want. Love the breakfast and lunch. Such a variety of selections and the tours and attractions are great. I went on the half day dessert tour. WOW, can you imagine, belly dancer in the middle of the dessert? YES??? WOW that was great and the skilled drivers through the desert, I thought I was going to never make it, the Steep hills, OMG? the entire trip was great from 6pm to 9pm. Pics enclosed.

2  Thank ggumti
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 December 2012

Dear ggumti,

thank you very much for your posting on your Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi experience.
Our team is delighted to read your feedback, in particular for the restaurants.
Good to read that you had an excellent time in the desert; and yes these tours are fabulous!
We all trust we'll be able to welcome you back to Abu Dhabi and our beautiful property in the near future.

Reviewed 23 November 2012

I am a regular client of the Millenium Hotel. I have stayed there and I often dine in Citrus Restaurant. The location is perfect for a business traveller. The pool and gym are excellent and the bar is an ideal place to unwind (Monday nights are special). Citrus Restaurant on the ground floor is hard to beat - for value and excellent food. The restaurant staff led by Krishna are genuinely warm and welcoming. Somehow, they manage to combine professionalism with friendliness and a smile. as well as thoroughly professional. Fact: few hotels & restaurants can match what the Millenium deliver.

Room Tip: Pick a room overlooking the Corniche. Give yourself plenty of time if dining in Citrus - there's a superb buffet there that you'll be slow to leave.
3  Thank patrick m

Dear Patrick M,

thank you very much for your wonderful review on our services and offerings! We are all very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoy your time at the hotel and that our services are fulfilling your every need. Maybe on one of your next visits you have the opportunity to visit Cristal Bar on a Thursday evening, the ambience is even more special and rewarding.

Reviewed 19 November 2012

i decided to take the family on holiday albeit they did not accompany me to the grand prix.
the hotel staff were fantastic despite a short wait for our room upon our arrival.the wife was a pain as were the children but things started to move the moment the hotel manager became involved.
Sanjay was the man,he sorted things out expeditiously and without any further delay.
he is a credit to his job and the hotel in question.
the hotel is very clean but dont sit near the main entrance whilst eating due to the
facilities were great,enough for us to hopefully book there next year too.
location inrelation to all amenities is great.food out-lets a mere stone throw away as are the shops and the swimming pool within the hotel was an additional bonus.
great value for money guys.

• Stayed: November 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank 8,548

Dear 8548,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We are extremely pleased to read that you had a very enjoyable visit and in particular your appreciation of Mr Sanjay's assistance reiterates our desire to make you The Center of our World! We are all looking already very much forward to being able to welcome you and your family back next year.

Reviewed 18 November 2012

I have in the past often walked past the Millennium Hotel and though it looked very nice. When the hotel I normally use in Abu Dhabi (The Hilton Cornice Appartment) sadly has closed down I decided to stay at the Millenium and I also got a very good rate there.

The check-in took ages as there was only one,very hard working, receptionist on the desk. I asked if I could get a room on a high floor and was pleasant surprised when I got one at the top floor with sea view. The room is huge but a bit tired which very much can be said of the entire hotel. However it still have a five star feel to it. The breakfast is average as is room service. The bar is really nice and informal and the staff very friendly. The Millenium is in a very lively part of Abu Dhabi and plenty of places around to get a cheap local meal and a sheesha if you fancy this. All in all I would stay at the Millenium again the next time I'm in Abu Dhabi

Stayed: November 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Rolfbusk
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2012

Dear Rolfbusk,

thank you very much for your review. We are happy to read that you chose Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi as your new home from home when in Abu Dhabi. You will be pleasantly surprised to hear that we are in the final phase of preperation for a refurbishment programm to the property. Thanks a gain for your review and we look very much forward to being of service again in the not too distant future.