“Continues to be Excellent..!”

Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
Ranked #51 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 2 September 2013

This is a long overdue review. I wrote a review a few months ago about the Millennium Abu Dhabi, and promised a follow up.
The hotel was great that first time- and that continued through my many visits over the last few months. If you are looking for specific details, please look through my other review (Which should have a link posted below this one). I am however writing this to confirm that this is a hotel that continues to deliver.
Their #1 selling point? Customer Service. A lot of thought and effort goes into their staff training and/or selection and it shows. They are very courteous and professional from Nihal who’ a committed director, professional Dawn in reservations, friendly Francesca at the reception desk, to the lovely Executive Lounge attendant- everyone is a pleasure to deal with.

The rooms are spacious and clean with deep rich colors and elegant furnishing. As many reviewers have mentioned- this is definitely more of a business/ couples/quiet hotel. I have tried several other hotels in AD, and I have found them lacking compared to the Millennium- most notably in terms of service. If you value efficiency and professional customer care- you should definitely come here.

A big “Thank you” to the team..!

Room Tip: Go for a Club Room!
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
2  Thank Gentle Traveler I
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 4 September 2013

Dear Gentle Traveler1,
Thank you for taking the time to leave another review on Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We’re happy to hear that our services are consistent and we have yet again managed to place you at the “Centre of our World” especially from Nihal, Dawn, Francesca and Rebecca. We hope you’ll be making another visit in the near future. Until then, we remain with our very best regards,

There are newer reviews for Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is one of the best business hotels I have stayed in and am very confident to recommend to anybody. I have already spent about 2 months in this hotel (including the many trips I made to Abu Dhabi for business) and this is the place that I will continue going back to for all my future trips too:) And I hear the same good things from all the other employees that travel from my organization. Reasons:

1. Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, surrounded by eateries, markets, shopping malls (most things just a walk away)
2. Excellent interious, spacious, well kept, very clean rooms (love the bed and the furniture, the colors and texture all suit too well)
3. Sumptuous and interesting breakfast (2 months there and I am still not bored, there is so much variety to choose from)
4. Courteous staff who go to all length to make the stay comfortable, love the smiling faces that greet you all around

A very customer certric hotel, that takes a lot of interest and goes to all length to keep guests comfortable. Why? They even sent back to India some stuff I left in the hotel room, even replaced a toy that I missed to carry back!!!!! It has been a totally overwhelming experience for me.

And writing this review is just a very small way that I can show my appreciation. Afterall, Millenium is the ONE reason I dont miss home too much when I am travelling on work. Thanks guys!!!

Room Tip: I prefer the city facing room, with a single king bed (instead of two singles) and the couch
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business

Dear Seema1678,
Many thanks for leaving a wonderful review based on your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. It is extremely satisfying to note that you had been well taken care during your stay and afterward as well. We were happy to help out and very much look forward to you next visit, which is hopefully soon. Until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 25 August 2013

A very Nice Hotel , I Appreciate the warm welcoming by all the staff specially Mr. Amer from the reception area who was very co-operative and keen to meet our demands with full dedication.
The service at the hotel was very good starting from taking care of the car parking , the daily cleaning of the rooms , the well prepared open buffet of the breakfast and providing of all the necessary personal set of the traveler in addition to the free Wi-fi service .

Room Tip: take rooms that have a sea view.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank salam942
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2013

Dear salam942,
Many thanks for sharing your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We’re pleased to note that you had a satisfactory stay and that our team had successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World” particularly from Amer. We look forward to your next visit and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 22 August 2013

We stayed at the Millennium hotel this past July during Ramadan and overall we enjoyed our stay.

Staff was helpful. Check in was super easy even though we got there at 10pm. Room was clean and spacious, though did not have much "character". Bathroom was clean but our shower leaked a lot all over the floor. Maybe that was just our shower?

Free wifi worked great. They had a decent sized outdoor pool and a great gym area. They had two bottles of water for us refreshed every day.

Location is short, cheap cab rides to major attractions.

There are three restaurants in the hotel. We ate at the Moroccan place and while the food was ok we felt a little ripped off with getting charged for snacks put on the table we didn't ask for and our waiter trying to open a second bottle of water we didn't ask for. So watch for that. But the bar (Cristal) had a good vibe for drinks and the hotel will give you 20% off the restaurants and bar with postcards that are in the room so make sure to use those if you want to eat/drink! We didn't do the lobby restaurant as breakfast wasn't included (and expensive) and nighttime was an iftar buffet only.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank greatbeyond
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 August 2013

Dear greatbeyond,
Thank you very much for sharing your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We’re pleased to inform you that very soon our rooms will be refurbished. Be sure to try out Sevilo’s, our Italian restaurant during your next visit, which hopefully is soon.
Best regards,

Reviewed 7 August 2013

I would like to share my experience of my stay at the Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi during my duty travel. The rooms are clean and comfortable with good space allowance. The overall service of the staff is good and I would like to especially commend on Mr. Veeran's attitude and service from the concierge. He was very proactive in arranging my hotel pickups to the airport and back. Also, he was very informative in telling me about the nearby places of interest and on how to get there. I will be looking forward to be staying at this hotel again if I ever travel to Abu Dhabi.

Regards,
Terence

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank TerenceMing
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Dear TerrenceMing,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review based on your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We’re delighted to hear that you’ve had a satisfactory stay and that our team had successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World” particularly from Veeran. We hope to see you soon and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 26 July 2013

I went to Abu Dhabi for business and my accomodation was in Millenium Hotel. I stayed for 6 days and I really had a great time. Staff was great, especially Mr Sajan, the housekeeping staffs at 10th floor and staff at Sevillo's restaurant. The food was good. It has nice location too. It is near the Central souk where you can buy great souveniers. There are also a lot of shopping stores near Millenium that you'll find best value with your money just learn how to haggle. If you don't want to eat inside the Hotel, no worries. There are restaurants outside and it's walking distance. I will definitely stay with Millenium Hotel next time I come back in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank Mdpleynai
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2013

Dear Mdpleynai,
Many thanks for taking the time to leave a review based on your experience with us. We’re happy to note that you’ve had a great time overall and that our team had successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World” particularly from Sajan, the Sevilo’s team and Ritchie from Housekeeping. We hope to see you soon again and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 24 July 2013

We picked up an excellent "special" price for two nights and then thought, because of the price, we might have chosen a hotel with problems. Quite wrong. This hotel is modern and would be 5 star in almost every part of the world except Abu Dhabi where the "new" 5 star is actually 6 star. Our room was large, modern and very well appointed, the staff were extremely helpful and obliging and our stay was comfortable and relaxing. Breakfast was about A$25 and not included but it was extensive and very well worth the cost. Checking in and out was easy and there were plenty of porters and taxis at the entry.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank twogoats
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 25 July 2013

Dear twogoats,
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review on your stay at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. It was a pleasure to note that you had a satisfactory stay and that our staff had successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of our World.” We look forward to next visit and until then we remain with our very best regards,