Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
US$291
US$259
US$113
US$101
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$84
US$74
US$390
US$329
Southern Sun Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$63
US$60
1,520 results
All reviewscitrus restaurantcristal barbiscotticlub roomsmall poolvery pleasant staysea viewroom servicecentral locationbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetvalet parkingmarina mallbusiness tripstar hotelexcellent hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 27 February 2014

Stayed here for an extra few days after a cruise, my husband said it would be cruel to go home before my birthday. Had to check in early and Henry found us a lovely room. Someone must have checked my D.O.B. on the passport. On the 24th Feb came back to the room in the afternoon and there was a lovely cake complete with candle (60 missing) and matches. Thank you.
Front desk staff excellent especially Nithin. Room was comfortable, spacious, quiet and clean. Pool area, although small, we could always find somewhere - enough comings & goings - to enjoy the sun which stayed until well after 4pm which is good for downtown. Staff were great, finding you a place or bringing drinks or food. Not a big pool but nice and deep and warm for swimming - who wants kids. Food, had better, but always edible and nicely presented.
All in all this hotel gives you a good and relaxing experience for leisure travellers. Abu Dhabi hotels are cheaper than Dubai and the Millennium is exceptional value for the quality you get.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2014

Dear BillyYorkshire,
Many thanks for your lovely review. We’re glad to hear that your stay has been marvellous and that you’ve enjoyed your stay right throughout. It’s extremely nice to note that you and your husband have been successfully placed at the “Centre of Our World” particurlarly from Henry and Nithin. We hope you’ll return soon enough and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

This hotel is ok and good value for money. When I go to Abu Dhabi again I will be spending a few AED more and staying somewhere a little nicer.

Pros; reasonable price paid, friendly staff, choice of food for breakfast, clean room that did the job.

Cons; Pool is pathetic with few beds and too deep for a child, cooked food was cold and not up to scratch. Hotel lobby smelt like a lemon grove,

In a nut shell it's good if you want a cheap night with no frills close to the corniche if you want anything fancy then give it a miss.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Owenjgilbert
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2014

Dear Owenjgilbert,
Many thanks for taking the time to review our property. It is most unfortunate to hear that our services have not been up to par as per our usual standards. Your comments have been noted and will most certainly be looked into. We sincerely hope that you will nevertheless give us another try in the near future. Until then, we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 21 February 2014

Booked a club room for one night as was a stopover in AD. Room was very comfortable. However, club lounge was very disappointing.....no snacks, limited drinks (tea, coffee, water & OJ). Also, very small with only 6-7 tables. Also, tables were not cleared of used cups on regular basis which is very shoddy. Asked member of staff if the club lounge would have food/snacks during the day and they responded.....'hope so'!! Club lounge facilities are a waste of money here so save it and go to a hotel with a normal well stocked and looked after lounge.

Stayed: February 2014, travelled with friends

Dear Mo_monk,
Many thanks for taking the time to review our property. It is most unfortunate to hear that our Club Lounge services have not been up to par as per our usual standards. Your comments have been noted and will most certainly be looked into. We sincerely hope that you will give it another try in the near future for better improvements. Until then, we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

I booked to stay 4 nights in February 2014 at the Millennium and can say that I wasn't disappointed. I got to the hotel very early around 8.30am from the airport and was initially told that the check-in was normally at 2pm.

However, courtesy of Kathleen and Kamil who were at the check-in desks, I was allowed into my room after about an hour. Kathleen and Kamil both asked the room service to prioritise my room. I must add that I was offered a room immediately but wanted to wait for the sea view room I originally booked back in the UK - I wasn't disappointed as the views from the 8th floor were spectacular.

The hotel facilities and services are very good. Whilst here I made good use of the sauna and steam room.

My room also came with breakfast which is served in the ground floor Citrus restaurant. Plenty of choice of variety including full English as well as having an omelette station which you can order to your personal liking and preference.

The hotel is centrally located downtown and is walking distance from the central market which houses the Mall and the old Souk. Other attractions including the Abu Dhabi Mall are a mere short taxi ride costing around 15 AED (around £2.20) which is really good value for money.

My room was spacious, clean and very tidy. There is mini bar which is lockable with a key. The room also comes with a pin operated safe which I used for my personal belongings.

Room Tip: Ask for a top floor e.g. 8th and above with sea view.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo

Dear ZamyH,
Thank you so much for sharing your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We’re happy to note that you’ve enjoyed your stay right throughout and that our team has successfully managed to place you at the “Centre of Our World particularly from Kathleen & Kamil.” Please do return and until then we remain with our very best regards,

Reviewed 20 February 2014

The title says it all! If you've been to Abu Dhabi before and stayed on Yas Island, or towards the Marina (Hilton, Intercontinental etc) and are sick of not being 'central, then this hotel is perfect. It's on Khalifa Street, one street back from Hamdan Street. It's within walking distances of great restaurants and bars (I'm thinking Crowne Plaza and Le Royal Meridien) and it's no more than a few quid to get a taxi to other more outer parts of the city or the Tourist Club Area.

The rooms are very spacious, with tea and coffee facilities (important requirement for me!), trouser press, hairdryer, minibar, flatscreen tv, ipod docking station (I actually squealed with delight at this addition to the room!) and daily complimentary fruit bowl and bottled water.

What makes this hotel superb though are the staff. Especiall Amer and Sanjay on the front desk, who couldn't be more friendly and helpful and look like they really enjoy their job and interacting with people, and the great staff who operate the 'Citrus' restaurant (where you go for breakfast and evening meal) who seem to remember everyone's drink orders from the first time you ask!

Nice little pool area too with about a dozen sunbeds and a heated pool, and an outdoor bar where you can get drinks (including alcoholic) and snacks/sandwiches/salads, all freshly made. The sun stays on the pool area/terrace until around 4pm every day.

I would book this hotel again in a heartbeat, it was my 7th trip to AUH and my 8th will no doubt be back at this hotel again.

Room Tip: Ask for a room on the higher floor for the fantastic views, no matter what side of the hotel they give you (city or cornice - both have great views).
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled with family

Dear LexyC,
Thank you very much for sharing your pleasing comments on your experience at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi. We’re extremely pleased to note that you’ve been successfully placed at the “Centre of Our World” throughout your stay, particularly from Amer & Sanjay. Our team in Citrus will equally be pleased to read and hear of your compliments! We sincerely hope that you’ll be visiting us again in the near future. Until then we remain with our very best regards,