Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi
RitzCarlton.com
  • Pool
US$325
US$236
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$143
US$125
  • Pool
US$94
US$83
US$165
US$147
Aloft Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$72
US$60
Agoda.com
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$46
US$260
US$222
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$70
US$382
US$313
1,517 results
All reviewscitrus restaurantcristal barbiscotticlub roomsmall poolvery pleasant staysea viewroom servicecentral locationbusiness hotelbreakfast buffetvalet parkingmarina mallbusiness tripstar hotelexcellent hotelspecial thanks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Stayed at Millennium for a week in June. Love the Club Rooms and the service in the club lounge. Great atmosphere to work and relax.
My next trip is coming up in a few days....look forward to my trip. Nik

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Dear NikGermany,
Many thanks for your kind comments which I will pass on to the Club Lounge team. We are delighted you enjoyed your stay with us and we look forward to welcoming you back in a few days.

Reviewed 4 August 2014 via mobile

Dear sir/madam

I just wanted to say that my stay with millenium hotel in abu dhabi was a particular highlight of my visit to abu dhabi for my wedding reception. The hotel room and service provided was great especially the staff members Mr. Hafez Waqas and Mr. Syed. They made me feel very welcome and made sure that all the arrangements for my wedding reception went well. Very organised indeed. I must add that I will definitely stay at Millenium hotel on my next visit to Abu Dhabi, UAE.

Thank you once again.

Cheers!

Kind Regards,
Nayyar Ahmed

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Nayyar K
GM_MHAUH, General Manager at Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Nayyar K,
Thank you so much for your kind comments and we are delighted that your stay at Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi was a highlight during such a momentous occasion of your wedding. Thank you for your kind consideration of Hafiz and Sayed. I will be sure to mention this to them directly. The whole team at the hotel would like to pass on our warm congratulations on your wedding and we look forward to being of service to you again perhaps on some anniversary or family celebrations.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

I love the place & crews, the behavior of all staff is very good, in general it's nice hotel to relax and finish all your city business. The food is good, always there is touch of elegant welcoming from management , makes me happy & satisfied. I wish then all the best

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank Husam005

Dear Husam005,
Thank you for your kind recognition of our staff and it is great to see our people delivering discreet and professional service. As management we do believe where possible to have as much guest contact as we can and I am glad that a member of our senior team was able to welcome you. We look forward to welcoming you again.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

My wife and two boys stayed here for four nights and felt at home. The staff were very accommodating , helpful and very courteous. Housekeeping was excellent. We also had an Iftar buffet at Citrus restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed the food. I would especially recommend the deserts and Arabic coffee. Fantastic ! We will definitely be staying here again. Muhammad Masood.

• Stayed: July 2014
2  Thank Muhammad_masood

Dear Muhammad_masood,
Thank you for choosing your family to stay with us during the holy month of Ramadan. Thank you also for your kind recognition of our housekeeping department. At Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi we do endeavor to have elements in the hotel which reflect our unique location in the UAE and as such our Iftar buffet was primarily GCC and Emirati cuisine. We are delighted to hear you enjoyed the food. We look forward to your next visit on your next trip to Abu Dhabi.

Reviewed 24 July 2014

We stayed for 2nights en-route to Europe and 2nights on our way home. Easy 5min walk to shopping centre and waterfront. The rooms are enormous and very clean. The service and hospitality of all staff and management was just wonderful and made this a very special place to stay. We will stay again and will recommend to others.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
2  Thank AussieGem010

Dear AussieGem010,
Thank you for taking the time to review Millennium Hotel Abu Dhabi and for your kind comments on our service and hospitality. Being a mid size property in Abu Dhabi allows us the privilege to be able to have a high degree of guest contact and we thoroughly enjoy meeting guests all around the world. The location of the hotel is fantastic, being as you rightly point out a short walk from a shopping centre and the waterfront of the Arabian Gulf. We have noticed many guests choosing to stay with us in transit Australian, Asia, Europe and the States. We do hope you will be travelling again to the UAE or stopping over in the not so distant future and we look forward to be of service.