What a shame, fantastic hotel, food and staff but the pool is entirely overlooked by a 40 storey fully working building site which is very noisy day (and sometimes night). Were so disappointed on arrival that we desperately tried to move hotel but due to school holidays weren't able to. Also the pictures of the hotel were definitely misleading, they made it sppear that the hotel was overlooking open sea which is definitely isn't, particularly with the building works opposite - it is overlooking an island in the making. I would highly recommend the hotel, I would also highly recommend NOT going until the building work's are finished (could be a long time).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Southall Travel, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelbag and TravelUp so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi