We really enjoyed our stay at the Beach Rotana it had something for all the family. Our eldest son enjoyed working out in the fully equipped gym that had personal trainers on hand to assist, whilst my youngest son enjoyed playing on the children's playground and paddling pool. The choice of restaurants was fantastic we dined in the Italian, Indian and German Restaurants. The Indian was excellent and much more authentic than the Indian Restaurants back home. I would not usually choose a German restaurant just personal preference, however, on this occasion it was superb, my husband and I both opted fpr the pepper encrusted beef.
The rooms were spotless and the housekeeping staff could not do enough for you. We were offered turndown service every night which was great.
The outside temperature at this time of year was perfect, ranging from 23 to 29 degrees.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Priceline, Ebookers, Ctrip TA, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HRS, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi