Stayed at Beach Rotana for 4 nights in March for the first time.
We stayed in Club Room and we got upgraded to a Club Suite room. Well worth paying for Club room as you get buffet breakfast, afternoon tea and evening cocktails with free alcoholic drinks.
The staff in the club lounge are the nicest staff I have ever come across and made our stay very enjoyable.
I would have given this hotel 5 stars but the pool gets very busy Friday and Saturdays. You have kids splashing around in the adults pool making a nuisance of themselves and the lifeguards do not do anything about it.
Otherwise a fantastic stay and I would go back to this hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Ctrip TA, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Odigeo, Travelbag, Southall Travel, Hotels.com, Ebookers, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HRS, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi