“Beach Rotana”
Review of Beach Rotana

Ranked #27 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
“Beach Rotana”
Reviewed 4 April 2013

I have stayed at this fine Hotel several times and certainly I will come again.
The Hotel is superb from all aspects it is a true resort facilties, every thing for your comfort is available.
The location; staff and rooms are excellent. Especialy the front desk Manager Mr. Ramzi who made my stay a true pleasure.
The only thing is bad in this hotel is ,NO INTERNET, this is the only thing bad, most of hotels allover the world makes Internet available and free of charge.

Room Tip: Tower rooms are better than main building rooms.
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, 7 April 2013
Dear Guest

Thank you for your loyalty and continuous support to Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, your recent post on trip Advisor is a cherished reply to our colleagues hard work and dedication towards excellent customer service and satisfaction

Ramzy has been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you,

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi. once

P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.E

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (451)
  • Arabic first
  • Polish first
  • Slovak first
  • Turkish first
Reviewed 3 April 2013

The hotel was amazing! The staff are very friendly and helped us with all our enquiries on arrival. The spa treatments were amazing I typically only go for one treatment on holiday but this time I went for 3 as the service was really good. Products are a little expensive to purchase. Both the Indian and Italian restaurants are very nice . The rooms are very clean. I will defiantly be returning already looking at flights. We were upgraded as well, which was great.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, 4 April 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back and please do let us know once you planned your trip

Venray, The Netherlands
Reviewed 2 April 2013

Great hotel with own beach, swimming pool and lots of restaurants and bars. Staff was great and very helpfull and after 1 day evreybody welcomed you by name, very special and very attentive. Rooms slightly outdated but well equiped with everything you need and expect in a 5* hotel. Great choice in resaturants and bars in the hotel and furthermore everything within Abu Dhabi is in reach with a very cheap taxi and big shopping mall can be reached driectly via the hotel. NIce hotel for families, work and also if you trael alone. I really enjoyed my stay.

• Stayed February 2013, travelled solo
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this review, 3 April 2013
Dear Beterams,

We certainly look forward to welcoming you back to Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi. once again.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

An excellent hotel, well located within the Tourist Club Area and right next to Abu Dhabi Mall, the Beach Rotana as a bright airy entrance with attendant and helpful staff. A minor mix up with my reservation was dealt with efficiently and the offered upgrade acknowledged their desire to look after their guests. The room was large and well appointed with a balcony, large enough to accommodate a table and chairs on which to enjoy an early morning coffee. Breakfast buffet was sumptious and the short-order section was well staffed and quick to respond to a variety of requests. I did also try a couple of their restaurants during my stay and found these to be fairly unimpressive, but despite this the Beach Rotana is one of the best hotels that I have stayed in during visits to Abu Dhabi - I shall be returning...

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business
Dear deMerclesden,

Wetherby, United Kingdom
Reviewed 1 April 2013

My wife and I have recently returned from our second holiday at this hotel in the last 6 months. On this trip we booked a studio in the apartments section of the complex. On arrival we were informed that we were being given a free upgrade to a Classic Suite. It was explained this was because we were returning visitors and because we had booked through Expedia. This was a great start to what turned out to be another fantastic holiday at Beach Rotana. I really can't speak highly enough about the facilities, restaurants and staff at this hotel. From Daniel at the front door to Chuda and Christian at the pool bar nothing was too much trouble. Similarly the managers Raymund at Reception and Katrina in Finz and Carl in Brauhaus were very attentive and helpful.
The range of restaurants in the hotel mean that there is something that will satisfy even the most discerning of diners. Indigo and Brauhaus were our favourites.
We also tried Room Service one night for dinner and it too was excellent in terms of the service, food and presentation.
This hotel is a must stay for visitors to Abu Dhabi

Room Tip: 17th Floor in the Suites is very quiet
  • Stayed March 2013, travelled as a couple
Dear Billytf,

I am very glad to know that for the second time our level of services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Your compliments will definitely be shared with our team; whome we are proud off, as such flattering remarks continuously inspire us to do our utmost in everything that we do.

novi
Reviewed 31 March 2013

Stayed there for a week about 2 years ago. It was FANTASTIC! We had a suite with a beautiful view, the pool/beach were great. Staff were very friendly and helpful. The Restaurants were great. Buffet had awesome selections too.The location is very convenient. It was well worth the money, highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with family
1 Thank TripletsHeaven
Dear TripletsHeaven,

Aldermaston, UK
Reviewed 31 March 2013

It had been some years since I'd been to Abu Dhabi, so returning was an interesting experience. I stayed at the Beach Rotana Hotel as it is the 'regular' accomodation booked currently by my company.

I have only experienced a hotel in the Rotana chain once previously (in Kuwait) and must say that the Beach Rotana is a step up in quality. First encounter was the car that had been booked from the airport - easy to find and all arranged, followed by a hassle-free, smooth ride from the airport to the hotel.

Check-in was o.k., albeit I struggled a little at times to follow what the check-in girl was saying - however, her English was far better than my knowledge of her native language, so I can't be too critical here. My room was in the Tower Wing - pleasant enough on a reasonably high floor, with a view overlooking the water/beach area at the back of the hotel. It was pretty well equiped, although my only main niggle was that the walls appeared to be very thin - certainly I couldn't avoid hearing a couple in the next room (coughing, talking and laughing that is!). The bathroom was very well equiped, including l'Occitane amenities, although it took a while to figure out the shower controls and get a good flow of reasonably hot water.

The deal I was on included internet access and breakfast, the latter being an extensive spread of 'regular' international hotel-style breakfast buffet, including juices, yoghurt, fruit, cereals, lots of bread products, cheeses, cold cuts etc. and a very wide choice of hot food.

Away from the room, the hotel has a very good selection of restaurants to suite every palate, including a German-style brauhaus. It has a direct link into the next-door Abu Dhabi mall and also has (I'm led to believe) a very good beach club and gym/fitness facilities, although I didn't get a chance myself this time round to try the club out.

Overall, no real issues encountered and a pleasant stay for business - I would certainly stay at the Beach Rotana again if I am back in Abu Dhabi at some point in the near future.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled on business