My wife & I stayed in the Beach Rotana on the second week in March for 3 days on the start of a trip round the UAE, and found the Hotel more than met our expectations. At check-in we were received by Christine, who welcomed us warmly, and was most pleasant and efficient. I upgraded to a premium room and was then given a further upgrade to a premium suite. The room was lovely, with a balcony with table and chairs overlooking the creek and the hotel pool and grounds. The rooms are large, very well equipped with everything you could possibly require. I particularly liked the “monsoon” shower , and my wife liked the designer gels and toiletries. The bed was very comfortable, the room was quiet and we slept very well. Breakfast was superb, with a large buffet choice and excellent food. The staff was attentive, and it was a great way to kick off the day. We ate in 3 of the restaurants in the evening, Trader Vic’s, Finz and Essence. In each of them the service was very good and the food was superb. The evening buffet in Essence was terrific and we were absolutely spoiled for choice. My favorite meal was in “Finz”, where the service was excellent and the fish was delicious. This has to be one of the best fish restaurants I have ever eaten in.
We spent a couple of afternoons by the pool, which has comfortable loungers, and good pool service by the staff. There are building works ongoing across the creek from the pool area, but within 10 minutes you just blank out the noise and relax and chill out.
The Brauhaus bar served a good choice of beers and food throughout the day, and my wife was particularly taken with the Goulash soup and apple strudel.
I used the business service centre for some last minute work, and found the lady receptionist to be friendly and efficient and the prices for using the internet and printing were very reasonable for a top class Hotel.
The Hotel is linked to the Abu Dhabi Mall, so a shopping trip is a must. Air conditioned hotel, straight into an air conditioned mall. Great for mid day shopping. It’s a very nice mall, with a good range of shops.
Throughout our stay he staff were very polite, professional and attentive. We really liked this Hotel and the staff. At the end of our 10 day Trip to the UAE which included a visit to Dubai, we returned to this Hotel for our last night before my wife flew home from Abu Dhabi. I booked a Hotel Limo to take my wife to the airport in the morning, and the concierge staff and driver took very good care of her.
Overall an excellent stay: very relaxing and comfortable, and I would definitely recommend this Hotel to any of my friends. My wife will be joining me in AD again later in the year, and we will certainly stay in the Beach Rotana again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, Booking.com, TravelUp and Travelbag so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi