I would like to start with the positives first.
1. Excellent Service throughout. Friendly and helpful staff
2. Indigo Indian Restaurant - Sublime
Now for the not so good.
1. Room not even close to 5 star. Large room but barely 4 star. Bathroom outdated with not even a separate shower and bath.
2. Too hot in the room and not able to reduce the temperature below 23.5 deg C.
3. Small things like soap dish in bathroom not level so soap keep sliding into the sink.
4. No free wifi. Not even in the lobby. Very disappointing
5. Beach is just sand beach facing a canal and not the sea. Why call the place Beach Rotana. Misleading Not important for me but for holiday makers could be an issue.
I will not be going back there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Ebookers, Expedia, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Priceline, Odigeo, TravelUp, Traveltool, S.L.U., TripOnline SA, HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi