I have been at the beach rotana since Friday the 14th of june. My husband treated me to a 9 night stay while I wait to move to Saudi Arabia. The staff are excellent and can not do enough for you . Beautiful beach and well kept pool area. The downside to this hotel is it is extremely noisy I am on the 4th floor and my room door its right above the essence restaurant , continuous loud noise . This hotel would suit business people rather than holiday guests.
My husband and I had hoped to spend many weekends here once we are both settled in Ta'if but I fear we may need to try somewhere else
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), LoveHolidays, Priceline, Odigeo, Travelbag, Expedia, TravelUp, Holiday Gems, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Southall Travel, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi