A good hotel which is to some extent to be expected in the UAE. Very impressive internal architecture, very clean and big rooms. The food is good with different choices to eat either inside or outside by the pool area. Great private beach area adjoining the pool which really does make a difference in my view. Very well located for getting about in Abu Dhabi as well as a good walk / or jog along the Corniche. Staff are very pleasant and all in all a very good stay. I stayed here on business as did a number of others but there were also a large number of families there also.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Travel Republic (UK), Holiday Gems, Ebookers, Priceline, Expedia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi