“Blissful stay”
Review of Beach Rotana

Ranked #26 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 24 November 2013

I stayed here for 7 months in 2012/2013.

I would not have stayed so long if the servcie had not been fantastic, the facilities great and the food absolutely delicious.

With seven restaurants, even for staying so long, I never got bored, and the wine list and beer are good.

The best feature are their people though - from the ladies and gentlemen who greet and meet you at the front door, to the reception staff, the chamber maids, the waiters and waitresses in the restaurants (all of them!) I did not have a crossed word in so many days and nights.
truly exceptional care and warmth.

When I am living and working away I want hassle free and home-like warmth.. which is exactly what I got - oh - and I loved the gym and swimming pool too!

My room had a nice big balcony and lovely view overlooking the creek.

Thank you Beach Rotana - I will never forget those months

....And John in the specialist steak restaurant deserves a very very special mention for incredible service, food and team as do Maria Kotybaeva and Tanya Hadwick (directors) who made the stay veyr very smooth running for myself and for all my team who stayed with them on various occasions during this period..

A great hotel for business men and women from around the world.

Nick

Room Tip: take a room overlooking the beach on the creek.
  • Stayed: February 2013, travelled on business
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 27 November 2013

Dear Nick,

What a nice and kind review! Thank you very much for your detailed comment about your stay at Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the comforts of your Room. It is very important to us to deliver a high quality of service during our guest stay and we are happy to know that you have been well looked after by our team.

John has been complimented & recognized for going the extra mile to wow you, & I have also shared your positive feedback with the rest of the team.

In behalf of the team at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 23 November 2013 via mobile

A lovely hotel with a good choice of restaurants. The standard of food, service, cleanliness is excellent. Great pool with plenty of loungers. The staff in the club lounge are highly commended. Hope to return.

• Stayed: November 2013
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Reviewed 19 November 2013

This is a wonderful hotel. I was impressed on previous visits, and this time the rooms, service and facilities were the same very high standard. There's just one problem at present - next door to the hotel is a large construction site which is active early in the morning and late into the night. Half the rooms in the hotel are effectively exposed to the noise, which was certainly loud enough to disturb sleep.

I still think this is a great hotel, and will happily stay there again ..... once the construction is finished.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
5  Thank 007Sydney

Reviewed 15 November 2013

Attached to Abu Dhabi Mall Beach Rotana is excellent choice for leisure and business.
Hotel looks luxurious and really it is.
Rooms are decent and comfortable,public areas clean,not noisy at all.
Small beach for inhouse guests and spacious swimming pool are available for enjoyment.
There is dozen of restaurants and bars,great variety of different cousines.
And when all become boring only 2 min away attached Abu Dhabi Mall with Cineplex.
Recommended.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank asterisk1964
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Reviewed 11 November 2013

I have stayed in a few hotels in Abu Dhabi. The staff are excellent and the quality of the rooms are first class. The restaurants are excellent. Finz, Inigo and the Rodeo Grill are well worth a visit.
Everything has the air of the quality that you get to expect from the hotels in the UAE

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 12 November 2013

Dear Guest,

We would like to thank you very much for your comment on Tripadvisor, regarding your stay at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

It is a great reward to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are thrilled that you appreciated the quality of service, your room, our restaurants and our staff.

Reviewed 10 November 2013

Where to start - it was a great experience and a very pleasant stay
My son and I had the good fortune to stay for five nights to celebrate his 18th Birthday. We arrived early morning slight mix up with the room but this was handled without any fuss. The staff offered exception service whilst being very friendly. All in all it really made the most amazing experience.
Whilst we were in Abu Dhabi my sons main treat was the F1 at Yas Marina Circuit so we were out of the Hotel most of the day. However as the hotel as a super selection of Restaurants we did not find the need to venture out of the hotel for dinner. I can highly recommend Prego and Indigo there were our favorite restaurants we ate in during our stay. With my work I get to stay in a lot of hotel around the world. You can tell the one that have good leadership and that are well managed - Beach Rotana is one of those Hotels. There may be newer hotels in Abu Dhabi - but I will not hesitate to stay at the Beach Rotana again in the near future. Well done to all the team and thank you for making our stay memorable.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
2  Thank Jonathanb186361
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Jonathan,

We would like to thank you for your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon

Reviewed 8 November 2013

Having stayed at the Beach Rotana the last 3 years for the Grand Prix we were eagerly anticipating our return trip. We were not disappointed and the service and experience we had seems at odds with some of the reviews. I agree re the smoking issues - having asked to sit outside at a non smoking table diners either side were smoking which rather defeats the request. It would make more sense to have a designated no smoking area outside away from smokers to resolve this. Apart from this issue we could not fault the hotel. We stayed on the Club basis and it is definitely worth going the extra money if you can afford it. From check in to check out the service was faultless the staff remembered our names and even remembered our preferences at breakfast and in the evening when ordering drinks. The building works is a bit of a pain - 7.00 am with a hammer drill is not what you want to hear but the hotel cannot do anything about this and to be honest when you are up and outside not such a big deal just not handy when you are wanting a lie in! Would definitely recommend this hotel and hopefully will be making our 4th visit in 2014!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

It is a great reward to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are thrilled that you appreciated the quality of service, our restaurants and our staff.