I stayed here on a business trip recently for a couple of weeks as my company use this hotel a lot. Rooms are very spacious,comfortable and well-equipped and there's generally a good view across Abu Dhabi or the various islands. Service is excellent and the overall decor and presentation throughout the hotel is superb. The facilities such as business area, connected shopping mall, beach, pool, spa, gym, tennis courts and squash courts etc. are all more than adequate and there's no shortage of things to do. The choice and quality of food in the nine very individual restaurants is befitting a 5-star hotel and provides great diversity as well as entertainment thrown in.
If there are some gripes then OK it's not cheap and the beach isn't extensive. Also the wi-fi isn't free and the choice of TV channels is more quantity than quality but overall it was a very pleasant two weeks even if I did have to spend most of it working!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Holiday Gems, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi