Beach Rotana
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
City Seasons Al Hamara Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$67
US$54
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
Agoda.com
US$91
US$83
Novel Hotel City Center(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$60
US$51
US$325
US$267
US$146
US$131
Emirates Palace(Abu Dhabi)
US$679
One to One Hotel - The Village(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$45
Agoda.com
Royal Rose Hotel(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$82
US$70
US$316
US$291
  • Pool
4,242 results
All reviewsabu dhabi malltrader vicsrodeo grillessence restaurantdine around packagetower wingpregojacuzzi bathpremium roomdirect accessclassic roomsmall beachall inclusive packagethe main hotellovely hotelconstruction sitebuilding work
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 24 January 2014

I stayed here on a business trip recently for a couple of weeks as my company use this hotel a lot. Rooms are very spacious,comfortable and well-equipped and there's generally a good view across Abu Dhabi or the various islands. Service is excellent and the overall decor and presentation throughout the hotel is superb. The facilities such as business area, connected shopping mall, beach, pool, spa, gym, tennis courts and squash courts etc. are all more than adequate and there's no shortage of things to do. The choice and quality of food in the nine very individual restaurants is befitting a 5-star hotel and provides great diversity as well as entertainment thrown in.

If there are some gripes then OK it's not cheap and the beach isn't extensive. Also the wi-fi isn't free and the choice of TV channels is more quantity than quality but overall it was a very pleasant two weeks even if I did have to spend most of it working!

Room Tip: Rooms in the tower part of the hotel generally have better views
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 29 January 2014

Dear Peter,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

In behalf of the team at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Abu Dhabi!

Reviewed 22 January 2014

I stayed here for business in the March 2013. This was booked by my client.

Positives
• The rooms were a good size and had all of the requirements that you would expect of a 5 star hotel
• The hotel has a really great pool.
• The hotel has one of the best gyms that I have seen in a hotel. There are loads of cardio and weight machines.
• The staff were friendly and helpful
• There was a good selection of restaurants in the hotel
• The hotel is beside a mall with a good selection of restaurants and shops

Negatives
There are no major negatives to this hotel

Would I come here again?
Yes, this is an excellent hotel.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2014

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Good hotels, small beach, internet not free in the room and good half board.
The hotel has 10 restaurants but for a fee.
Hotel located at 30 km from the airport of Abu Dhabi.
good base for exploring the city

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with OIT Hotels
1  Thank Bomberone82

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Amazing hotel, hospitality, staff, and stay! Bed was so comfy and the room was great! Loved the pool and beach and the best strawberry daiquiri ever!!! Plenty of food options near by as well as shopping! Amazing place will def be back again :-)

Room Tip: We had a beach suite in the old wing - Nothing old or run down about it! it was superb!
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 18 January 2014

Spent few days during my Winter Holidays and everything was simply perfect
Thet didn't give us the suite we had booked because overbooking the first night but they have offered dinner for all the family for 2 days at the Essence Restaurant (high quality buffet) and a discount when we left (thanks Ms Race at the front desk who always with a smile handled the issue)
Gorgeous food (try the Indian Restaurant), huge pool, excellent service, convenient location for a 20' taxi ride to the Corniche and beaches ( for less than 5 €) and a walk distanze to the Abu Dhabi Mall
Price aligned for a real 5 stars service

Room Tip: Pool or beach front due to some men at work around the hotel
  • Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family