“Good but service could do with a polish ”
Review of Beach Rotana

Ranked #26 of 127 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

The room is good and the food outlets are great. Unfortunately, the service level isn't quite to the normal rotana standard. I booked a room online and it turned out to be in a separate building near by, toiletries weren't stocked in the room and check-in took ages!

Make sure that you get a room in the main building

Stayed: February 2014, travelled solo
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 8 February 2014

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor.

I would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused to you while checking i.

Your feedback has been shared with our Director ofFront Office for immediate investigation and action

In behalf of the team at Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi, I look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in Abu Dhabi!

P.O.Box 45200 Abu Dhabi U.A.E

Write a ReviewReviews (3,906)

Reviewed 3 February 2014 via mobile

I stayed for 10 nights in the suites portion of the hotel. The suite I was in had a small kitchen with fridge and a washer/dryer which was very useful.
The room had a seperate sitting area with sliding doors to the bedroom. Bed was very comfy and the room had a lot of storage for long stays.
The hotel seems like it was fitted out in the lat 90s from the design but it's very well maintained and extremely clean, clearly is very well managed.

The staff are friendly and helpful and the breakfast was also good with nice staff.

It's hard to find any fault with anything here. I would say the only tiny improvement would be the annoying taps on the sink and bidet which are like shower heads which spray water everywhere. The bidet is useless because the tap is angled so the water sprays so it ends up all over the floor, just added hoses next to toilet.

I would stay here again and really recommend it for long stays where you may want to do some washing and cooking also. The supermarket is under the hotel and the hotel is connected to Abu Dhabi mall.

• Stayed: January 2014
Fouadhamade, Manager at Beach Rotana, responded to this reviewResponded 4 February 2014

Dear Guest,

It is a great reward to read that you enjoyed your stay with us. We are thrilled that you appreciated the quality of service, your room, our restaurants and our staff.

We always try to do our best to make sure our guests have the best experience while staying with us and we will make sure to share your comment with our teams.

We hope to have the pleasure of seeing you again soon at, Your Home Away From Home, the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

Recognition is very important to us and I am delighted to see that we exceeded your expectation on that manner.

Reviewed 3 February 2014

I lived in the Beach Rotana Suites for 8 months and my experiences there were outstanding from start till the end. I cannot compliment the service and the friendliness of the employees enough. They were truly outstanding and made me feel at home everyday. The amenities were just the topping to the overall wonderful atmosphere. My room was spotless everyday and very warming. I am planning on going back to Abu Dhabi in March and I plan on staying at the Beach Rotana again without even a hint of question. I recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area for a great experience.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business

Dear Eric,

What a nice and kind review! Thank you very much for your comment about your stay at the Hotel Apartment @ Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi. It is a pleasure to read that you enjoyed the location of the hotel and the comforts of your Room. It is very important to us to deliver a high quality of service during our guest stay and we are happy to know that you have been well looked after by our team.

We would like to thank you for your recommendation to the TripAdvisor community and we look forward to welcoming you back in March.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Spent 2 days at Beach Rotana. Handled many meetings at the hotel, had lunch and dinners with business partners. All worked well. Also broad selection of restaurants, nice own beach,good gym, tennis court makes this my number one choice in Abu Dhabi.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for posting this review and sharing your feedback regarding your recent experience at the Beach Rotana Abu Dhabi.

I am very glad to know that the level of our services and facilities exceeded your expectations, giving you an enjoyable stay all throughout.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

Overall an overwhelming experience! As a result of my request, we received a room upgrade, and lived in a fantastic room! I have only positive remarks concerning the overly friendly staff, and their positive response to all our requests, and it was summed all up, as we had the room six hours extra, at no charge, on departure day. We had a fine wifi arrangement, but I think wifi should simply be included in the room rate. Nice sorroundings, and a fine small beach. Easy access from the hotel, and the access through the hotel area I absolutely no problem. Some complaints on tripadvisor about second hand smoke; there shouldn't be! Very big lobby, and one smell the smoke, but it is no bother at all ( we normally hate smoke). Pool and fitness areas is superb! Tested no restaurants, as we found local ones close by. Big plus to stroll to the Abu Dhabi Mall, and have a snack or coffee, without going to the outside. We will be back!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room. There can be some noise from construction site next door.
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Michael723

Dear Michael,

Reviewed 31 January 2014

Stayed at the Beach Rotana for 10 nights in November & can highly recommend the hotel. The hotel has very good facilities, pleasant friendly staff & a good choice of restaurants. It is definitely worth upgrading to Club Class as the variety of food & drink served in the lounge was very good, not to mention the exceptional service provided by the staff.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear John,

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Perfect hotel. Great staff, food and central location. Probably the best hotel ive stayed in

Perfect in every way and easily 5star if jot more. Nothing remotely substandard or ordinary this hotel is perfect for a business trip to the uae

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business