We travelled here in March 2014. The hotel is beautiful, very clean and very helpful staff. However, if you stay here be mindful that the word 'beach' can be very deceiving. It's a small, man-made area which is OK but if you want a beach resort you will be disappointed.
The evening buffet is delicious and the Fins restaurant is really nice and worth a visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Southall Travel, Booking.com, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Expedia, LoveHolidays, Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Odigeo, TravelUp, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., HRS, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi