Stayed here for 1 night over the weekend.
Hotel is conveniently located beside a mall.
Pro: has a nice pool area, spent the entire day by the pool.
Cons: the room is outdated, it was comfortable though but the interior needs revamping. Too business-y for a hotel that has the word "beach" with its name.
The staff needs to smile a little bit more especially the ladies at the reception desk.
Would still stay here again and would recommend.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Ctrip TA, Travelbag, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Southall Travel, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi