“Great Service and great hospitality”
Review of Beach Rotana

Beach Rotana
Ranked #25 of 128 Hotels in Abu Dhabi
Reviewed 11 August 2010

This iis not my first stay in beach rotana Abu Dhabi, it is my prefered hotel for several reasons but on top of this the services, response and even follow-up of any issues is excellent and they do take action. one of my early commments was the lack of wirless services in the hotel, I included this feedback and got response from the manager and on the next visit as promised the service wass included. Even with other Rotana group of hotels I always had excellent experience.

• Stayed: August 2010, travelled on business

Reviewed 11 August 2010

Just returned from 10 days at the Beach Rotana. We had a lovely time. We had half board and really enjoyed the food, different themes every night so didn't get bored of the same things! The restaurant is extremely busy at the weekend though (Thurs and Fri) and the level of service wasn't quite the same. The zen spa is excellent, albeit quite expensive, but I would say it was worth it. The pool area is very nice, staff very friendly - lots of loungers etc. The beach wasn't great, the sea is a bit dirty but I think this is due to all the building work on the man made island over the water. I had a water skiing lesson with Domie which was great - it cost about £30 for half an hour. Overall, a very pleasant stay. I don't think it was special enough to make us want to return, but we did enjoy it. We stayed at the Emirates Palace last year, so nothing was ever going to live up to that! If you can afford it, go to the Emirates palace, it's heaven on earth!

Stayed: August 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 August 2010

My husband and I have just returned from a 6 nights stay in Abu Dhabi. This was our second trip to the Emirates... 3 yrs ago we stayed at The Hilton, another class hotel, however, the Rotana exceeded our expectations as far as quality and service was concerned.
Ok, so the view from the beach leaves a lot to be desired, but we were aware of the construction taking place in Abu Dhabi, so could not really complain. we simply turned our sunbeds around so we didnt have to face the cranes and incomplete buildings!! The staff by the pool were particularly friendly. They were pleasant and helpful and deserve a medal for working in temperatures over 45 degrees!!!
The hotel itself was fantastic. Our room, in the towers, was immaculate. The food was all sheer quality, particularly FINZ, the fish restaurant.
I would definately return to The Beach Rotana and would recommend this hotel to anyone... just go with an open mind as far as the views are concerned.... everything else the hotel has to offer makes it pale into insignificance...
oh, and the shopping mal is another plus... fantastic shops, and if you want a break from the expense of the meals (£40 for cheapest bottle of wine!) then pizza hut is the answer! £!2 for a meal for 2 of us!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 August 2010

From the time I stepped out of my rental car -- I was greeted by name from a staff that hadn't seen me in over 6 months, this made my stay from the time I got here such a great pleasure and made me feel like I was returning home. I really felt welcomed and appreciated for staying at this top-notch hotel. Daily interaction with the staff and attention to the needs of my colleagues and myself, set this hotel apart from the others.

Rooms and ammenties were top--notch, everything worked, everything was clean and fresh, and cleaned everyday.

Love it, recommended, it and will stay again!

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Reviewed 1 August 2010

As a married couple of over 30 years we have visited many hotels around the world who employ fabulous people doing a great job ensuring guests have the time of their lives, the Beach Rotana is included. Check-in was faultless, staff members making their mark immediately, smiles in abundance, offers of help advice and courtesy making our poor KLM experience merely a memory. Everything is spotless, highly polished, from the lobby to the room, accommodation is luxurious, more than whats required for a memorable stay. The numerous restaraunts within the hotel are excellent, especially Indigo(Indian), Pregos(Italian) mouth watering menus with food to die for. The beach and pool areas are fabulous, their toilet facilities the same, sauna and jacuzzi included. And finally, the people, exceptional, these are individuals who believe in what they are doing, know exactly why they are employed, and apparently enjoy what they do, we experienced no bad attitude, and always a desire to please, congratulations to the management and their staff training programme, see you next time.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Procurator50
Reviewed 30 July 2010

We have stayed in Abu Dhabi before but thought we would try the Beach Rotana Hotel this year, we booked a classic room but with an extra bed in we would have been very cramped for 12 nights. We payed and upgraded to a premium room which was very spacious and in the tower wing. On 4nights of our stay we didn't get any sleep until 3am due to children running up and down the corridor and people being very noisy in their rooms and moving from one room to another, they had no consideration for anyone else on the floow. When leaving our room on 2 of these mornings we were greeted with carrier bags full of take away food outside the bedroom doors. Not what you expect from a hotel of this standing. I did report this to reception and they did say they would sort the promblem out but it did spoil our stay a little. There is a lady playing the flute in the Grand Lobby and on our last night we were sitting listening to her until 6/7 children started running around the lobby in the end knocking over and breaking a large lamp on a table. The hotel overall is lovely and clean and the meals are very good, I can throughly recommend Trader Vics Restaurant we ate there 3 nights the food was lovely.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled with family
Reviewed 29 July 2010

This is an awesome htel to stay in with a panaromic view of the sea along with one of the best and well maintained private beaches in UAE. Very goo drooms, good food and incredible staff make it a great hotel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled on business
Hilton Abu Dhabi
Hilton Abu Dhabi
#46 of 128 in Abu Dhabi
Khalidiya Palace Rayhaan by Rotana

Been to Beach Rotana? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Beach Rotana

Address: Beach Rotana Hotel 2 St | Connected to Abu Dhabi Mall, Abu Dhabi 45200, United Arab Emirates
Region: United Arab Emirates > Emirate of Abu Dhabi > Abu Dhabi
Bar / Lounge Beach Business Centre with Internet Access Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Parking Children Activities (Kid / Family Friendly) Kitchenette Restaurant Room Service Shuttle Bus service Spa Suites Swimming Pool Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
#11 On the Beach Hotel in Abu Dhabi
#14 Spa Hotel in Abu Dhabi
#17 Family Hotel in Abu Dhabi
#25 Luxury Hotel in Abu Dhabi
#26 Romantic Hotel in Abu Dhabi
#31 Business Hotel in Abu Dhabi
Price Range: £91 - £291 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:5 star — Beach Rotana 5*
Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Prestigia, Holiday Gems, Travelbag, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi