The staff at the Beach Rotana are incredibly polite and helpful. The hotel itself is very comfortable with excellent restaurants attached. The rooms are well appointed and very quiet.
It is a shame that the view from the pool is marred by the building of the new Abu Dhabi financial district opposite. There is no noise from the building site that will disturb however. When the financial district is complete ( which as is the way in AD, will not be long) the views will doubtless be very impressive over some innovative architecture. It will be a beachside hotel in the middle of a fantastic city.
The hotel's location is excellent for business traveller and holidaymaker alike.
I travel frequently to AD on business and find it is an excellent, comfortable base
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Travelbag, Prestigia, Odigeo, Holiday Gems, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, TravelUp, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, HotelsClick, getaroom.com, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, 5viajes2012 S.L. and HotelQuickly so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi