This was our second stay at this property.
The Beach Rotana is conveniently located in Abu Dhabi, UAE and well
placed for shopoholics. Abu Dhabi Mall is accessible from the hotel and has 100s of designer label shops and top notch jewelry boutiques. The hotel is absolutely beautiful and the staff, subsequently the management are really good at what they do, hospitality business.
The entrance is very lovely and greeting is top dollar. The lobby is elegant, welcoming and friendly.
Front desk staff are very caring and certainly respect their guests and listen to their needs. For example, they ask you if you would like a late
check out and do not charge extra, knowing that you might be catching
a late flight. Well, within limits of course :-)
We were staying in Tower. Our room was divine and came with a balcony. Huge attention is given to the smallest detail, fresh flowers, fruit, complimentary bottled drinking water, bathroom toiletries, rainshower and Jacuzzi bath in a marbled surrounding are few of them.
Hotel amenities come no better than the spa/gym/pools and beach front.
The pool is outdoor and and large enough not to feel crowded. You can finish off your swim at the 'swim-to-bar' and be served your favorite drink without moving a step.
The breakfast was as you would expect from 5 star luxury hotel and evening dinners were something not to be forgotten. Oysters, large shrimps, beef stakes, sushi, sashimi, salmon in abundance, BBQs, garnishes, soups, large fresh baked bread selections and vegetarian option, creatively presented dessert counters were simply simply out of this world.
Room service was quick, considering the size of this hotel. Everybody, without an exception were doing everything to please us. And, gosh, we were PLEASED that we chose this hotel, again.
Kids playground and pool are well designed. Both are under the tent. The only thing about the playground is that you don't want your kid to play there more than 10 minutes as it is very hot. I rather mine have fun in the water. Have a look at the photos pls. We also saw an indoor playground with aircon and plenty toys, but we didn't use it.
This time we only used buffet restaurant as we were staying on HB basis. We have been in other restaurants last year and i remember we were well pleased with Fitz.
It's an excellent spot and not an expensive choice at all. It is the epitome of luxury and definitely worth grabbing a stay while mingling and swimming with rich and lovely people!
Go, see, stay and most importantly, enjoy! Best x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Agoda, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel and Travelbag so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi