The hotel lobby makes a great impression - the staff are very friendly and helpful - the courtyard outside is pleasant and the Christmas Market which was on while I was there was fun and caused no problems. The hotel has a good selection of restaurants and cafes with indoor and outdoor dining. The Brauhaus serves German dishes and beer and has a pleasant beer garden with a view over the water. However, I found the outdoor areas extremely loud due to the construction going on all around and even in the hotel. There was constant background noise and the constuction sites spoil the view totally.
Certainly the location is good with direct access to the Abu Dhabi Mall - so perhaps I'll give it another try when the construction work has been completed. Until then, there are lots of other hotels in Abu Dhabi.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just 30 minutes away from the Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai International Airport. Home to the prestigious Abu Dhabi Trade Centre complex, our Abu Dhabi Beach Hotel is directly linked by an exclusive passageway to the over one million square feet Abu Dhabi Mall - the capital's most renowned shopping mall, which houses international brands, a 6-screen Cineplex and entertainment venues. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelbag, Booking.com, Odigeo, LoveHolidays, Holiday Gems, TravelUp, Prestigia, Southall Travel, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Beach Rotana reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Beach Rotana - Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Beach Rotana Hotel Abu Dhabi