We had a great 2-night stay at the Sheraton in December. We chose to upgrade to a club room which was really worth it since this included the excellent breakfast buffet at the Flavours Restaurant, complimentary drinks at the Cloud Nine Bar, free wireless in the room, etc. The rooms were luxurious, especially the bathrooms which had a bathtub and a shower with a "rain shower head." View from our small balcony was of course, as mentioned in other reviews, construction but that is of course only temporary.
The pools and garden are very relaxing and enjoyable - we didn't hear any noise from the construction while there. The beach area is small and construction is visible but we still had fun renting kayaks and paddling around in the lagoon. The excellent Christmas decoration created a very festive atmosphere in the hotel. We also enjoyed our meals at the Mexican restaurant and especially at the Italian restaurant La Mamma! The gym looked great - unfortunately, we didn't have time to take advantage of these facilities. The staff was throughout our whole stay consistently helpful and courteous.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, LoveHolidays, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Travelbag, Hotelopia, Holiday Gems and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton