Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort
Jumeirah at Etihad Towers(Abu Dhabi)
US$174
US$95
US$188
US$173
1,701 results
All reviewsflavours restaurantla mammael sombrerotavern pubcloud barclub roompool barprivate beachenglish pubsmall balconycorniche roadhealth clubkids poolnon smokingrestaurants and barssmoking roommarina mall
Reviewed 8 March 2012

Having spent 3 days at the Sheraton Resort on the Corniche in Abu Dhabi, we found it to be a superb stay. Friendly staff, high quality of rooms, incredibly comfortable bed, and unbelievable breakfast, with an amazing array of choice, has made it a place to revisit sooner rather than later. A place to highly recommend!

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Yves446, Director of Sales at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 11 March 2012

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on Tripadvisor.

I was very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and found the facilities available in terms of rooms and restaurants to your liking. I was especially pleased that our associates made you feel welcomed and took care of you throughout the 3 days you have spent in Abu Dhabi. You may rest assured that your comments will be shared with them.

Since you mention that you are likely to come back again one day, I would like to make myself available for any request you may have in the future and would be pleased to meet you personally during your next visit.

Once again, thank you for your time and warm regards

Yves
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 4 March 2012

Recently stayed in this hotel and although it looks a bit old on the outside, it is an amazing place.

Got a club room which was clean spotless with a very nice bathroom.

Service was very good from check-in to check-out. The hotel also has very nice restaurants and a good pool area, spa and gym.

I have stayed at other SPG properties in Abu Dhabi and this one is definitely one of their best.

Room Tip: Get club rooms facing the garden/ sea since facing the street you can still hear some loud cars despite of the noise isolation
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled solo
Yves446, Director of Sales at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2012

Dear Grao,

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write a review on your recent experience in our hotel on tripadvisor.

I was very pleased to read that you enjoyed your stay with us and that our team made you feel welcomed and comfortable. You may rest assured that your comments will be shared with them.

I would like to also thank you for your loyalty to Starwood as one of our SPG members and I am especially proud that you rated our hotel among one of the best you have experienced.

I certainly hope that we will have the pleasure to host you again in the future and I would like to remain at your disposal to assist you with the arrangement personally.

Yves Tarabout
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 29 February 2012

I recently brought my family to Abu Dhabi and we all stayed at the Sheraton Corniche for two nights, 15 &16 Feb. My biggest mistake was not staying at the Sheraton Corniche for the entire week! We had two king bedrooms that were conjoined on the 7th floor allowing us executive club lounge access. If you can stay in these club level rooms or your SPG Level automatically affords you access to Cloud Nine Happy Hour, totally worth it! While the rooms may seem a little "floor space" challenged, and this is no doubt due to the age of the property, the rooms are elegantly appointed in their most recent upgrade, with very comfortable beds. We were totally enamored with the bathrooms and the sheer amount granite and tile, as well as the space dedicated to the bathroom. Whoever designed the "smart desk" area should be given a promotion. Of all the hotels I've stayed at in UAE, this one is the first or only one I've found that actually has open power outlets on or near the desk! And a set of them were 120V!!! No need to unplug a lamp or alarm clock to plug in your laptop! From the moment we checked in, we all said we felt really relaxed as compared to several other properties we stayed at earlier in the week. Seemingly every staff member we met greeted us by our names, even though we weren't sure if we had met them. The staff was able to balance that fine line of "too much" or over attention and not enough attention! I imagine it is the level of training the staff has received or the maybe they have many long term employees that understand the hotel business and what it means to take care of their guests needs and desires! We totally loved the beach area, pool, and the Health Club. We dined at La Mama on Valentines Day even though we were staying at another hotel, Excellent food and service even on a very busy night. My 18 year old son now has a new favorite dish, "Pear Risotto". If your "hanker-in" for a little American or British bar/pub food, then hit the Pub up for Chicken Wings and pints. Best chicken wings in Abu Dhabi, that I've found after three months of living here. I think they import the wings from the US, because they are allot larger then the normal wings you get over here. We too ate at the Bravo Spanish tapas, and weren't really impressed. Dinner was ok, not nearly as good as La Mama or even the Sombrero. We went to Zenith on Thursday night for 80's night disco. Good club, only one complaint, the DJ needs to let the WHOLE SONG PLAY!!! Stop trying to dub and mash the 80's, also quite a few 70's made their way into the line up. Still had fun and got a work out in dancing. We all went to Friday Brunch and were totally floored by the endless food buffet and the dessert station that they have to put in another restaurant because it is so big. We really really had a great time. We are all thinking of how we can finagle another trip back to Abu Dhabi, and we will be staying at the Sheraton Corniche when we do return!

Room Tip: Choose Club level, sea side overlooking the pool and the beach areas
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
Yves446, Director of Sales at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2012

Dear Chuck C,

thank you very much for posting a very positive review of our hotel on TripAdvisor. I was very pleased to note that your family and you enjoyed your stay with us and that the service of my colleagues exceeded your expectations. I was also delighted to note that you enjoyed our selection of restaurants and that you enjoyed the various dishes you tried – one correction though, the chicken wings are not imported from the United States  but I am glad you nonetheless liked them! I have also taken note of your comments with regard to our Bravo Restaurant and the music selection during our 80’s night at Zenith and we will discuss your comments with the concerned team leaders to improve in these areas. I look very much forward to welcoming your family and you back to the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort and also look forward to meeting you personally then. In the meantime, I remain with kind regards,

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 25 February 2012

We stayed here 4-11th Feb and had a fabulous time. When we booked we knew there was going to be a lot of building works going on around Abu Dhabi in general, but this did not effect the hotel at all. We ate in the hotel nearly every night, due to the fact that the food was good in all the restaurants, and very reasonably priced for hotel meals in the area. Unfortunately the Lebanese wasn't open during our stay. The Sombrero had really friendly service and good food, but La Mamma had fantastic food and excellent service - well worth a visit even if you arent staying in the hotel! Our only let down was our dinner in the Bravo tapas bar, not completely authentic Spanish, and the desert menu made us chuckle with 'custard fritters' as a description of a desert. We had to try it, not the best and I have definitely never seen it in Spain.

The beds were really comfortable and rooms were always spotlessly cleaned. The staff were always really attentive and the pool and beach areas were always immaculately kept.

All in all we had a great time at this really friendly hotel, and would most definitely return again!

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
1  Thank A_Meadowcroft
Yves446, Director of Sales at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Dear A_Meadowcroft,

thank you very much for posting a review of our hotel on TripAdvisor – I was very pleased that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you intend to re-visit our hotel when your travel plans bring you back to Abu Dhabi and we look very much forward to welcome you back! I am also pleased to let you know that our Armenian-Lebanese Restaurant Al Mayass is now open and I am sure you will enjoy dining in this new venue. I will review your comments regarding Bravo and will discuss this with our Chefs – please accept my apologies if we did not meet your expectations in Bravo this time. Once again, thank you very much for your comments which are much appreciated and I look forward to meeting you personally soon.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 February 2012

Hello there, just to let you know that following my last review we are due to check in at the Hotel again on Thursday a.m. We have booked in for 2 nights on a stopover from Thailand. Due into Abu Dhabi early Thursday morning and so looking forward to staying at the hotel again. Thank you for your kindness in responding to our earlier review. My brother is also due to stay at the hotel again in March.
Kind regards
Elaine Belfield (England)

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Yves446, Director of Sales at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 23 February 2012

Dear Ms. Belfield,

thank you for your post on TripAdvisor – we are very much looking forward to welcome you back to the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort! Safe travels and see you soon in sunny Abu Dhabi! Best wishes,