we stayed at the Sheraton over Christmas for a week,its good for people like me who only likes English food as they have many different restaurants, ours was a Tavern,part of the hotel,recommend the shepherds pie and veg,its lovely,the girls were so nice in there aswell.the entrance and stairs everywhere is very beautiful,there is free wifi for 1 hour a day on the 1st floor,the rooms are good,but no dressing table with a mirror for us ladies who use tongs etc had to use bathroom or put a chair near a plug near the wardrobe/mirror,that was a pain.the a/con worked well,the balcony is so small,the sea view is practically non excistent.due to a huge building being biult,the pool is nice with a bar in,the seperate kids pool is nice and their own private beach/lagoon was lovely if you dont want to go the the Cornice Beach a 5 minute taxi ride away,which are cheap by the way,we used taxis several times a day.The Cornice starts just down from the hotel,but no beach there,plenty of water features and walking,but the beach part is a taxi ride away near the Marina Mall and Heritage centre.free admission,camel ride for kids,very interesting in there,sstalls every day but Fridays and the toilet is closed that day but the restaurant is open even for just a cup of te and you can use their toilets.Nice little duck pond in there to sit and watch,or look out to the sea it all there and a small beach.we loved it there and went 3 times.If you want gold,its the Madinat Mall and gold centre,taxi ride away,only about 3 pounds if that.The breakfast is the best,anything you could possibly want,no matter what nationallity and the staff were all lovely,everywhere in the hotel,all very helpful and polite and the young men who cleaned the rooms,always very nice.Music goes on late,we were on the 4th floor and could hear it,but hey they are on holiday and it didnt bother us,we all like different things on holiday.I would recommend this hotel and up and coming Abu Dhabi,been Dubai 18 times,tried here for a change,getting similar,but smaller at the moment,but can just see with all the building its going to look the same,love the modern different shaped buildings though,Yes,l will be going back,probably inDecember on route to Oz and NZ rather than Dubai,the temperature then is about 25 as it was all week.....perfect.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Odigeo, Hotelopia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, LateRooms and Travelbag so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton