Recently renovated but not enough.
The room felt cramped. It wasn't small but furniture arrangement & size was mismatched.
Bathroom water pressure was dodgy.
Room service was efficient.
There is a tax called 'tray charge' that's added on to the bill everyone you otter room service.
Involuntary room service tip?
If I had energy I'd challenge them about it.
Another thing is the hidden 'unesco charity' on the check out invoice.
Sheraton, I'd be happy to donate, but alert me about it instead of hiding it inbetween the room charges.
Also, the East European check out
assistant was unprofessional. Instead of making light chat, she proceeded to ask me many personal questions.
Location is good but then again, because Abu Dhabi is served by a well thought out block system, a grid system like New York ,everything is relatively nearby.
I've been to many Sheraton hotels. There's nothing about this Sheraton that makes it a Sheraton
It's barely a Sheraton really.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LoveHolidays, Booking.com, Hotelopia, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Southall Travel, Holiday Gems, Travelbag and Odigeo so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton