Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort
Hilton Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)
US$212
US$125
  • Pool
Corniche Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$75
US$63
US$325
US$260
Shangri-La.com
Holiday Inn Abu Dhabi Downtown(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$65
US$56
Crowne Plaza Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$100
US$90
US$181
US$118
  • Pool
Al Rawda Arjaan by Rotana(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$107
US$61
US$78
US$73
Cristal Hotel Abu Dhabi(Abu Dhabi)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$65
US$404
US$313
1,679 results
All reviewsflavours restaurantla mammael sombrerotavern pubcloud barclub roompool barprivate beachenglish pubsmall balconycorniche roadhealth clubkids poolnon smokingrestaurants and barssmoking roommarina mall
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 August 2013

Booked this hotel for our 2nd visit to Abu Dhabi and currently on our 6th night in the resort. Had read some not so good reviews but need not of worried. Myself and my wife had booked a club room with turned out to be both roomy and immaculate. with the club room we got breakfast in flavours restaurant and use of the club lounge for hot and cold drinks and snacks throughout the day. From 6-8pm we could get free soft and alcoholic drinks in the bar free and more snacks the staff in the bar were very attentive and never let the glass get empty. The resort area is really nice with lots of shade and 2 pools and a pool bar again the staff here are great and always want to help. The hotel is great location close to the corniche and most of the malls are within a cheap taxi ride away. All in all a great hotel with great staff which I cannot fault in any way.

Room Tip: Club room well worth it book direct on hotel website
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2013

Dear Guests,

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of our hotel on tripadvisor.

I was very pleased to see that you are enjoying your time with us and found the hotel facilities to your liking.

I agree with you that the “Sheraton Club Program” adds great value to one’s stay and is highly recommended.

I am especially pleased by your comments about our team of associates and the quality service they are providing you with. You may rest assured that your comments have been shared with them already.

I hope that you enjoy the rest of your stay with us and do not hesitate to contact me for anything you may need.

Warm regards

Yves

Yves Tarabout
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 31 July 2013 via mobile

Booked the hotel 1hr before our flight pleassntly surprised for the money we paid. Only 30mins from airport decent sized rooms complimentary water. Food was good on the whole, felt the mexican restaurant was expensive for what it was. All staff were friendly and helpfull. Safe didnt work in room but i didnt use it anyway. Theres not much within walking distance but cabs are cheap. Its not the best hotel and certainly not the worst would stay again
Dont go in ramadan though alot of the facilities are closed and there is a big hotel being built beside the lagoon which spoils it slightly

• Stayed: July 2013
1  Thank lmtd4u
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you for posting a review of your recent experience with us on tripadvisor.

I was delighted to see that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you found our associates to be attentive and friendly.

I was surprised by your comments on our Mexican restaurant which is normally a highlight for most of our visitors and I will review the concern with our F&B department.

I do hope that we will have the pleasure of receiving you soon again in Abu Dhabi and remain at your disposal to personally take care of all the arrangements.

Once again thank you for your time and warm regards

Reviewed 30 July 2013

Mini bar fridge was not cool.
Hair strands were found in the bath on first night of stay.
television viewing was very poor
although smoking room was requested, smell of room was very musty.

Apart from these hiccups, hotel was just average.
Later moved to another hotel (khalidiya) and my breath was taken away instantly.

Wish I'd had done more research before I went.

Room Tip: Pool facing room had a nice view but was spoilt by construction.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Shakkiki,

I firstly would like to thank you for taking the time to send such a comprehensive report of your experience with us, we take such comments very seriously and always use the feedback to improve on our services and we will be carefully reviewing yours to address all issues under our direct control.

While we cannot influence structural issues such as construction sites, I am sorry that you did not entirely enjoy all of our rooms. It all comes down to everyone’s appreciation and expectations and I do feel disappointed that yours where not always met in that respect.

I hope that we will have the pleasure of welcoming you again in the future and would like to remain at your disposal should you decide to do to personally all arrangements and ensure of your comfort.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback

Warm regards,

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The hotel needs upgrading. The pool area is fantastic so the kids and the adults loved it. The room service isn't the best, had a few meals delivered to our room snc had to call back to get them to collect dirty dishes etc. the staff were very helpful and polite and the restaurant staff were very nice and particularly helpful with accommodating our children.

• Stayed: July 2013
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2013

Dear Andrew,

I firstly would like to thank you for taking the time to send such a detailed review of your experience with us, we take such comments very seriously and always use the feedback to improve on our services and we will be carefully reviewing yours and act upon what we believe is relevant.

While we cannot influence structural issues such as room sizes, I am sorry that you did not entirely enjoy all of our rooms. It all comes down to everyone’s appreciation and expectations and I do feel disappointed that yours where not always met in that respect.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to share your feedback and warm regards

Reviewed 21 July 2013

Stayed on business recently
Lovely entrance foyer and very clean room ( clinically clean) very nice beach right on the back door ( not the largest) but perfect for a break in between meetings, never had a chance to eat or drink in the hotel, so cannot comment. Would definitely go back, on my next trip .

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Martin_Cramer, General Manager at Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 24 July 2013

Dear Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on tripadvisor.

I was very pleased to read that you have a very enjoyable stay with us and wished you would have managed to make use of the different facilities and services the hotel has to offer.

For your planned future visit to Abu Dhabi I hope you will have the opportunity to visit our F&B outlets and will be pleased to meet you on your next visit.

Once again, thank you for your time and warm regards