My husband and I recently moved from the US to the UAE as he is working on a project here. We spent our first two nights at the Sheraton. After 24 hours of travel, we were in need of a soft landing. And the Sheraton was just that. Check-in and check-out were quick and simple. Our room (although small) was attractive and comfortable. As we were jet-lagged, the comfortable bed was especially inviting. We ate breakfast both mornings at Flavours. The buffet is full of variety and color. Presentation is attractive and food is delicious. We also enjoyed the cigar bar, Cloud Nine. Service was a bit slow, but my husband loved the cigar selection. The comfortable club chairs, cocktail selections, and appetizer menu were pleasant additions to our soft landing. We absolutely love El Sombrero! Being from Texas, we were thrilled to find well-prepared authentic Tex Mex! The margaritas and guacamole are particularly reminiscent of home. Service is also very good. Location is great, on the Corniche, with easy access to taxi service. We will be back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Abu Dhabi's shopping and business district, the Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort combines the best of business and leisure. Enjoy our private lagoon and resort on the Arabian gulf or try one of the 11 restaurants and bars to choose from. The Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort has everything needed for a perfect stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelUp, LoveHolidays, Southall Travel, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Holiday Gems, Hotelopia and Travelbag so you can book your Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel Abu Dhabi
- Sheraton Abu Dhabi Hotel And Resort
- Abu Dhabi Sheraton